6 5.0%

7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
why does she sound so awful, while she performed quite well at the MF? :? No wonder that TVP won't ever dare to select her internally.

She was always a bad live singer, in MF they allow recorded backing vocals and I assume she relies alot on that there. The most embarrasing was when she performed Tempo and she had absolutely zero energy... unfortunately I saw her live once and she is really low energy and bad live. It's a shame because all her ESC attempts so far were pretty catchy, but she just can't deliver even if her life depended on it.

Yoozek

(...) while she performed quite well at the MF?

It's simple. She didn't. Cause. She. Can't. Do. Anything. I'd honestly prefer to sit out a year than to watch her as my representative.

Alaska49

the songs weren't that good to begin with. cool me down was the most overrated song of its season. the tous les deux of 2016.

Genesis

Justyna (the return) and Kortez pls xpray

Gosh, if Justyna was to enter ESC again, it would be like a dream come true. I doubt she will ever do it, but she has couple of songs that I think could do really well + she is a SUPERB performer, so there is a potential to write a ESC hit song. One of them screamed '"ESC pls" on instant when I heard it for the very first time

Length wise ofc its not ESC eligible, but my god. I did envision whole staging for this xheat

Well, there is my soul singing of things that we'll never hear of

Yoozek

Gosh, if Justyna was to enter ESC again

Everyone would go "not this crazy chick again"

Jokes aside, this at least would have potential. Same for "Kochankowie Syreny". I like the way she's heading nowadays.

Genesis

Everyone would go "not this crazy chick again"

Her 1995 song was so ahead of its time. I can't believe how well it has stood the test of time. Such an exquisite lil' song, but indeed, it is not for everyone.

Loindici

Veteran
I wanna suggest selecting dorota osinska out of nowhere and giving her a ballad as powerful as suus but it seemed too poland circa 2008-2009

Loindici

Veteran
And BTW, margaret can either be 2020 tamta, katerine or srbuk tqvm

lilka

Don't really know if there's anyone decent this time. I mean, from those that are likely to go, because from those who are unlikely, there is a lot.

FRFanESC

Did someone talk about "Tous les Deux" by queen Seemone ? She would have done well if she performed for France, I'm sure, convinced of this.

Alaska49

^ lmao no. more likely she'd make company to michael and sisters in the less than 5 televote points zone.

Realest

Margaret became a Jurymember at The Voice Poland.

Realest

Btw. "Tous les Deux" is just a weak Version of "Et uus saaks alguse" with less TV-Potential.

A-lister

Veteran
And BTW, margaret can either be 2020 tamta, katerine or srbuk tqvm

Margaret doesn't have the stage presence to be any of those... did you see her "Tempo" performance? At least if she had some stage presence, but I don't think a catchy song alone could help this untalented chick. You don't need to have the best live vocals (see Eleni), but you need to have something... she's like an empty shelf...

Margaret became a Jurymember at The Voice Poland.

Further proof why we don't need such shows :lol:

Loindici

Veteran
Margaret doesn't have the stage presence to be any of those... did you see her "Tempo" performance? At least if she had some stage presence, but I don't think a catchy song alone could help this untalented chick.

Since the three aforementioned performers are also lacking presence, that validates the point even further. :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Since the three aforementioned performers are also lacking presence, that validates the point even further. :lol:

Well, my point wasn't really that those three had some magnificent stage presence, rather Margaret has worse which makes the case even worse :lol:

Top Bottom