7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
:lol:
Flights from Canada aren't that cheap nowadays. I get you.
On the other hand, one more ticket for me, I guess! Anyone else feeling same as our friend?
Why did u have need to mention Canada.

MalagaToledo

Banned
What is happening in Poland deserves booing of Poland in Rotherham. Whenever smtj like that happened, there was booing.
2/3 of Poland is declared lgbt free zones. Jesus Christ..

Uto

Veteran
What is happening in Poland deserves booing of Poland in Rotherham. Whenever smtj like that happened, there was booing.
2/3 of Poland is declared lgbt free zones. Jesus Christ..
Ok and we are going to boo the UK for Brexit, Italy for not really doing enough about the African drifters, Greece for not being productive enough, Portugal for destroying their environment, Sweden just because and Russia for being a bunch of warmongers.

It’s just one problem among many that exist. No need to give an entire nation shit for that. It’s not going to help.

MalagaToledo

Banned

Really? I didn't know. How come??? What's the reason? We live in 2020 is this a fucking joke?
Apparently Poland lives in middle age. Just type Poland and lgbt. U will get tons of news. Polish Court ruled that its "informative" saying pedophilia and homosexuality is the same, then straight married couple sentenced to only one year after they went with b.m. to pride, polish government declared country lgbt free zones, generally lgbt are beaten, insulted and discriminatiäqted in Poland. Its general opinion of Polish people that being gay is bad. The booing is the least they can expect if there is justice. I mean it's chechenya all over again. Discrimination is legal in Poland.

I don't wanna go too much off topic, but lgbt is core audience of Eurovision. It's a shame.

#OpenUp Poland its 21 century.. What an irony..

Franzilein

Oof, what a voice. And she's not even an adult, what the hell? If juries don't honor her I'll go to the barricades.
Could probably pull a North Macedonia 2019, but I don't see her gathering many public votes xthink Happy to be proven wrong though.

crashworld

Veteran
This song reminds me of Skyfall but a poor man's version. I am not feeling it to be honest. I am giving this a 5. I can't see this going anywhere.

Genesis

Apparently Poland lives in middle age. Just type Poland and lgbt. U will get tons of news. Polish Court ruled that its "informative" saying pedophilia and homosexuality is the same, then straight married couple sentenced to only one year after they went with b.m. to pride, polish government declared country lgbt free zones, generally lgbt are beaten, insulted and discriminatiäqted in Poland. Its general opinion of Polish people that being gay is bad. The booing is the least they can expect if there is justice. I mean it's chechenya all over again. Discrimination is legal in Poland.

I don't wanna go too much off topic, but lgbt is core audience of Eurovision. It's a shame.

That would be the case if we were to see our politicians performing. Are they our representative this year? Let me check... well no. Its Alicja. Does she deserve this kind of attitude from you? I don't believe so.

Booing a contestant (especially that her views are different than what you have mentioned above) is a not a good way to show your disapproval towards country's politics. There are other ways or platforms to do so.

dogmeat

Everyone please ignore this troll. There's not a single truthful sentence in that post.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

MalagaToledo

Banned
Everyone please ignore this troll. There's not a single truthful sentence in that post.
Yes, actually I wouldn't mind to be ignored here. But the truth is they can easily go look all these articles up on the Internet. All they need to do is to type Poland lgbt. And will u still say there isn't a single truthful sentence in my post. Have a nice day. And please try you to ignore me first. My reply to you is the first and last reply to u before I put u in ignore list because I'm too tired to have any sort of argue.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Studio version is amazing!

Indeed! I've listened to the studio version multiple times a day the whole week!

It reminds me a bit of "Rise Like a Phoenix" and that's not a bad sign! I really think it will be top 10 with juries, if not top 1-3. Let's wait and see the staging and vocals in Rotterdam.

Go Alicja!

Uto

Veteran
I disagree. "U will get tons of news." is definitely true. We do get a ton of news. Mainly corona nowadays, but that's still news.

Top Bottom