18 4.4%

10 2.5%

9 2.2%

16 4.0%

76 18.8%

• Total voters

Yoozek

greece

I think that her voice fits better to turbo folk or whatever she was singing before was, that to this type of song, but it's still great. But the direction is amazing xbow

DaFlo

Banned
SZTORM is a nice surprise, I havent thought I'd like this direction from Cleo
but holy moly Hiper/Chimera kicks some asses, incredible love it xmusic xup

Rayman

A weird song I think.
The song itself is catchy and I can't deny the staging was very good with great colours, quite different from the other performances.

However, the vocals are not that harmonious and they sound so ..........."big mouths".
While listening to their song, I can't prevent myself imagining all the bad/ugly girls from the animated movies of my childhood forming a band and singing this entry.

In my mind, I imagine Anastasia and Drizella shouting to Cinderella "polish our shoes, bring the breakfast, clean the sheets, remove the ashes..." to the same rhythm than the Polish girls.
When it comes to boobs and butts, I even wonder if I couldn't prefer Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

And why the hell is Donatan absent from the staging ?

simonPL

Because he is "only" ;) a producer and he didn't want to take a place on the stage. He didn't fit to this performance. :)

I agree, live vocals aren't perfect, but I like our last year song and performance! Rememer that it finished at 5th place in televoting. Too bad for us that rules for jury votes changed and we ended up at 14th or 15th. :(

Poland2014

I should post on this thread, just because I named myself after this song. I really enjoyed it. (Can't think why.)

Apparently this got a sizable percentage of the votes in the UK last year, but the jury ranked it bottom, so it didn't get any votes from us.

Sad times.

simonPL

You mean for Poland specifically, or just generally for the most popular song?

For Poland. We ended up at 5th position according to televoting. But jury gave us no points in almost every country, so in general "We Are Slavic" was 14th.
Those results were widespread commented in here. :mrgreen:

Poland2014

For Poland. We ended up at 5th position according to televoting. But jury gave us no points in almost every country, so in general "We Are Slavic" was 14th.
Those results were widespread commented in here. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking of voting for Poland no matter what. They were well robbed last year.

One of my faves last year

Top Bottom