Polish%20flag.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
Re: POLAND 2012

I'm afraid they will withdraw :(

mariopl

Doda for 2012, its the end of the world anyway.....

A-lister

Veteran

They should send something unshit for once

They tried that, but with no luck.

They don't have the pro big 5/western juries behind them and they don't have fanatic diaspora or neighbors interested enough either.

dizzydjc

They'll either withdraw and be sad, or come back with something amazing for next year. It's not impossible for them to do well

Misi

I just wanted to post these to say we do have good music in Poland.

TVP should simply make an offer to a well-established band that will guarantee a high quality live performance. But they will never do that cause they would be accused of corruption.

They don't have the pro big 5/western juries behind them and they don't have fanatic diaspora or neighbors interested enough either.
I somehow agree with that but even if we sent a decent act, people wouldn't treat us seriously. Because Poland generally is not a fan favourite.

Last edited:

AdelAdel

The point here is to sing a GOOD song, if the song is catchy, people will vote for it, of course the "neighbor craziness" will still go on, but from most countries we would get points, even a small amount. Like we got points back in 2003 from random countries. Why TVP can't predict what will be good and what will not - I don't know. I think they should finally send Natasza Urbańska, I mean she wants it and can put a thrilling show on the scene, why is TVP rejecting her?

Narmina

Poland please don't withdraw! We want to see your representative next year in Baku

deese

Please, Poland don't withdraw. We want to see you in Baku next year.

Sabiondo

I hope that Poland can send Eurodance, House and Electronic songs, i love the Polish dance music so much xkiss

i love Kalwi & Remi group.

adnar

You forgot about it - aka - copy of Hadi Bakalim by Sezen Aksu ;) East Clubbers was before Kalwi & Remi ;-)

However I think we should send something nice instead of such music. Most of the song are bought actually not self-made, so I don't like this idea

rebus

I somehow agree with that but even if we sent a decent act, people wouldn't treat us seriously. Because Poland generally is not a fan favourite.

I AM YOUR FAN!!! I'd like to see Magdalena Tul again next year:mrgreen:

Sabiondo

I fogot add Alchemist Project too..¡¡¡ :D I Love their music too, and the Young Pepole in Eurovision will love it :cool:

Sabiondo

You forgot about it - aka - copy of Hadi Bakalim by Sezen Aksu ;) East Clubbers was before Kalwi & Remi ;-)

However I think we should send something nice instead of such music. Most of the song are bought actually not self-made, so I don't like this idea

:lol::lol:

Why not..?? At least Serebro was sining an a provocative song and were 3th, what wrong with house-electro trance music..?? mayber can be the salvation of Poland in Euro :mrgreen:

adnar

:lol::lol:

Why not..?? At least Serebro was sining an a provocative song and were 3th, what wrong with house-electro trance music..?? mayber can be the salvation of Poland in Euro :mrgreen:
Hellloooo - Serebro are from Russia ;) The fact is that not only young people watch and vote. Dj take me away is just an example how such song can fail at ESC ;)

But seriously - I just hope for a nice song if we participate.

I would have nothing against such style music. It's simple but can work out:

Sabiondo

The fact is that not only young people watch and vote. Dj take me away is just an example how such song can fail at ESC ;)

But seriously - I just hope for a nice song if we participate.

I would have nothing against such style music. It's simple but can work out:

I never liked Dj take me away cause that song was boring, bersides Deep Zone & Balthazar don't produce as good house music as the groups above

But why Poland does don't chosse folk songs as well..?? me like something like this :

Top Bottom