Contact us

Perfect final lineup game 2009-2018: GAME OVER

tuorem

Hello guys xwave It's your boy Tuorem, or Thibaud to my closest friends here. :D

I wondered if anyone would be interested in taking part in a little game this summer xthink I don't mean to steal [MENTION=13185]Edward[/MENTION] 's spotlight at all, by the way. If you haven't taken part in his current game yet, make sure to check it out and vote in the next heat that'll open sometime soon. ==> link here

I would like YOU to help me create the perfect final lineup by voting for your favourite songs based on their initial starting positions. In other words, in each heat you'd have to rank ten entries that have performed on a particular position in the grand final. The most voted entry wins and we can move on to the next slot, until all positions are covered and we have our perfect final lineup. :) I guess it's pretty simple.

VOTING: all you have to do is rank all songs in the current heat and vote ESC-style (12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1). Just send me your votes by PM, I'll confirm your votes have been taken into account. Deadline-wise, I think about giving you 4 days to vote per heat. Regarding the results, they'll be revealed shortly after the deadline, starting with the entry that got the lowest score. The winner is known immediately and the next heat can open almost right away. :p

FINAL ROUND RESULTS (THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!)

1.:no: Alexander Rybak - "Fairytale" - 46pts
2.:rs: Željko Joksimović - "Nije Ljubav Stvar" - 45pts
3.:ee: Urban Symphony - "Rändajad" - 42pts
4.:hu: Joci Pápai - "Origo" - 41pts
5.:ro: Paula Seling & Ovi - "Playing With Fire" - 36pts
6.:ee: Elina Born & Stig Rästa - "Goodbye To Yesterday" - 31pts
7.:tr: maNga - "We Could Be The Same" - 29pts
8.:ee: Elina Nechayeva - "La Forza" - 26pts (1x 12pts)
9.:az: Dihaj - "Skeletons" - 26pts (1x 10pts)
10.:be: Blanche - "City Lights" - 26pts (1x 8pts)

-
Full rankings of all heats of the game can be seen HERE
-

Perfect final lineup results

-

EDC0708

Re: Perfect final lineup game 2009-2018

Sounds great, will vote!

Edward

Hey tuorem, great idea!

Perhaps the only thing I'd change is a bit lengthier time between heats though I understand you want to keep a steady pace. So more like apologizing in advance in case I miss one or two! But I'll try my best not to.

Spotlight :D Not at all. The more games the merrier! Thanks for the shoutout and link to my contest, will be finally resuming it later this week.

Hope this game of yours goes forward, people might not express much interest initially as there's not much to say but just go forward with it and you'll see interesting raising up as the heats go on ;)

Bonne chance!

tuorem

Hey tuorem, great idea!

Perhaps the only thing I'd change is a bit lengthier time between heats though I understand you want to keep a steady pace. So more like apologizing in advance in case I miss one or two! But I'll try my best not to.

Spotlight :D Not at all. The more games the merrier! Thanks for the shoutout and link to my contest, will be finally resuming it later this week.

Hope this game of yours goes forward, people might not express much interest initially as there's not much to say but just go forward with it and you'll see interesting raising up as the heats go on ;)

Bonne chance!

Thank you dear xheart xkiss your support means a lot to me!
Good to know you'd like to participate as well :)

You're right regarding the time, two days may be too short to vote, especially during summer. How many days would be acceptable for you? I have no clue, it's been a long time since I hosted a game :D

Edward

Something between 3-5 days sounds reasonable!

Though I know my own contest has less voting days :oops: But it's just because it's so massive and I want to end it this time around. Preferably before the year ends :p

Looking forward for the 1st round of your contest :)

tuorem

Something between 3-5 days sounds reasonable!

Though I know my own contest has less voting days :oops: But it's just because it's so massive and I want to end it this time around. Preferably before the year ends :p

Looking forward for the 1st round of your contest :)

Thank you for your feedback, 4 days per heat it'll be then (let's meet halfway :D).

I'm going to open the first heat today. Do you vote in your own game?

tuorem

Re: Perfect final lineup game 2009-2018: FIRST HEAT OPEN until Saturday 7 July 20:00 CET

Ok, guys. The first heat has officially started xcheer you can send me your votes whenever you want until Saturday 7 July 20:00 CET, which means you have four days to make up your mind!

Take your time! Enjoy the music and re-discover all the entries we love now! Obviously, we're starting with the acts that had the impossible task to both open the grand final and stand out before 25 other performances... :eek: In my first post, you'll find the ten opening acts of these last ten years. :D Rank them and root (or pray...) for your favourites as there will only be one winner for this starting position!

By the way, we had a winner before the game even began: I officially inform you that Il Volo won their own heat since they are the only ones to have ever performed in 27th position in the grand final :mrgreen: congrats guys!

original.gif

Edward

Re: Perfect final lineup game 2009-2018: FIRST HEAT OPEN until Saturday 7 July 20:00 CET

Yes, I vote in my contest.

Glad you're going forward with the game!

Sending my votes in soon :)

tuorem

Three voters have cast their votes so far xcheer Thank you guys!

There are still three days to vote, don't forget the deadline and have a say in the outcome! Every voice counts and the Eurovision acts currently competing need you to win! :)

njdevils94

Veteran

I've sent in my votes. xcheer

tuorem

Daily update: as of now, 4 voters have chosen their favourites to win this first heat :p You have two days left to do the same. xcheer

tuorem

Hello guys! :D Six voters have decided who they want to see win the battle of show openers. If you plan to influence the outcome too, don't forget to send me your votes by PM before the deadline which ends tomorrow at 20:00 CET ;)

Don't count on others to support your favourite act, because no one is a safe bet. :eek: #DramaIsForever

420@60.jpg

I send a friendly reminder to [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] :) who was the first one to post in this thread. If you have a little time to vote, I'd be happy to count your votes. Otherwise, I hope to see you for the next round. :)

tuorem

Final update: Seven voters have done their duty so far :D Thank you!

This is your last chance to help your favourites win the first heat, as there is only seven hours left. Hurry up!

tuorem

The voting lines for heat 1 are officially closed! Thank you [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] for voting!

The results are coming your way right now. Let me tell you it was a hard fight for half of the acts that competed. :eek:

So no bs intro, no stuttering Jon Ola Sand: let's get to the results!!! This is how you guys voted:

tuorem

The act who got the lowest score... with 19 POINTS is...

tuorem

Next: with 30 POINTS... we have...

tuorem

The act who received 38 POINTS is...

tuorem

1 point away from the previous act... with 39 POINTS... it is...

tuorem

Now, things get serious as the score gap is way bigger. With 52 POINTS... it is:

tuorem

Next, the act that managed to collect 54 POINTS is...

Top Bottom