Contact us

Overrated / Underrated

Isabella

overrated: Israel, Denmark, Norway
underrated: Moldova, Spain, Belgium

DIFF

Overrated - Greece (I am fed up with this type of songs, and the singer simply can't move, I think it qualifies but hopefully not top10!)
Underrated - Romania (for me it sounds like top3 at least!)

teroh

lazkapital said:
Overrated: Sweden

How can Sweden be overrated if it's clearly underrated?

strajker

Overrated: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Belgium
Underrated: Ukraine, Poland, Latvia

lazkapital

teroh said:
lazkapital said:
Overrated: Sweden

How can Sweden be overrated if it's clearly underrated?

i saw sweden quited rated in many Youtube personal tops. belive in me many people rated sweden. Israel as well. I realy wonder how people didint hesitate to prepear such videos to rate that overrated songs.

ithanspain

Overrated:
-sk Slovakia
-hr Croatia

Underrated:
-uk United Kingdom (I like a lot the techno base of the music, although I know it will do bad. :( )
-mt Malta (a really beautiful balad, I think could do better than expect if she makes a good performance)

bashers

ithanspain said:
Overrated: [/size
Underrated:
-uk United Kingdom (I like a lot the techno base of the music, although I know it will do bad. :( )
-mt Malta (a really beautiful balad, I think could do better than expect if she makes a good performance)

Interesting. It might do bad...just depends on new version and performance. This could be a dark horse for top 10?!

dogmeat

Extremely overrated: ARMENIA -am
I can't believe how such an inspid, uninteresting, unoriginal and primitive song can be so highly rated.

Extremely underrated: RUSSIA -ru
I don't know... Maybe it's just too complex for disco fans...

Sway

Malta, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Israel, Iceland, Armenia, Poland, Turkey <-- Overrated
Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Bulgaria, Spain <-- Underrated

Malta: Because it's so typical and mainly a copy of UK last year... the lyrics are kind of stupid...
Lithuania: It's making fun of the ESC and eastern European funk... cause I can't imagine it sounding like that?
Azerbaijan: It's a lovely song, but it's just not THAT special... (and I'm bitter cause the songwriters are Swedish...)
Israel: Beautiful song, but I'm missing out on the subject cause I don't understand the lyrics, which leaves the song boring...
Iceland: Sounds like something from the mid 90's... it's just simply annoying!
Armenia: It sounds the same for three minutes, nothing really happens and the chorus could as well be a verse...
Poland: Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it sounds like a fairytale? Yes, that fairytale.
Turkey: No really, this is only because I really, really can't stand the song... I don't even have an argument... haha!

Sweden: It's easy to relate to. The melody is simple and Anna has such a genuine feeling on stage... that should be valued, even in Eurovision!
Denmark: People think it's overrated, but I keep reading comments about how much people hate it... I'm confused... anyhow, I love it! It's fresh and stands out this year!
Norway: Classical ballad, strong voice... how could that possibly be boring? High class music, people!
Bulgaria: Stupid lyrics seem to do well in the ESC... (Talking about Turkey, 2003, Ukraine, 2004... yeah!) All you need is one letter and a nice melody... I love it :D
Spain: I think it's interesting! Feels a bit like a movie, it's definitely underrated! Don't know what else to say...

darrenmania

Extremely overrated : Croatia

Overrated : Sweden , Denmark , Belgium.

Underrated :Israel , Turkey , Serbia.

In my opinion the top song should be Israeli one followed by Turkey and Serbia.

Stella

Israel underrated? :lol: ->good joke.
On betting odds it's on the third place from 39 songs so it's good.
Turkey is not underrated,believe me!
It's in top 10 in a lot of polls,just like Israel.
Serbia might be underrated,I didn't like it first time I listen it,but now I love it.Deserves the final.

EvNickGR

Overrated : Germany, Denmark, Croatia , Slovakia

Underrated: Cyprus, Georgia, Spain, Portugal

darrenmania

Stella said:
Israel underrated? :lol: ->good joke.
On betting odds it's on the third place from 39 songs so it's good.
Turkey is not underrated,believe me!
It's in top 10 in a lot of polls,just like Israel.
Serbia might be underrated,I didn't like it first time I listen it,but now I love it.Deserves the final.

In my opinion Turkey should be on the second place but it is not. So it is underrated TO ME.

And when it comes to Israel. It should win this contest but it is not the toppest song in the rankings so far. So it is underrated TO ME too.

This is what I think. You cannot judge it.

Top Bottom