Contact us

Oussou Empire

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Unfortunately, I've decided to give up my position in NSC because I don't enjoy the contest as much as I did in the past, and surely someone from the WL is going to enjoy it more. For a year or so, I just forced myself to listen to each edition without taking much joy out of it due to lack of time. My results weren't great either and I'm out of ideas as to what I should send that I'll both like and have appeal in other people, and I feel that I can't keep up with the rest of the community. Thank you for all the time and nice moments throughout the years!

Milos-BC

Nooo, I am so sad to see this :( xcry

NSC will definitely not be the same without you.

I hope you will still be around, and when circumstances become different....potentially, I hope to see you back.

Rmetr0

I know I've said that a while ago, but now I don't feel like sending any of these songs in NSC. Perhaps I'll send some of those in WLSC which is less time consuming and I can keep up easier there. :(
It's okay if you feel like that though, sometimes change really needs to be done, and I'd be glad if you feel better switching to participating in less time-consuming contests and/or dedicating your time to something else you enjoy or need ❤ But still, you will be definitely missed here 🥹

Last edited:

Paper7

My two fave entries from Oussou Empire:

Costas Cacoyannis & Alexia Vassiliou - In Our Never-Never Land xheart
Oney-Eyed Doll - Be My Friend xheart

Sad to see you go, but yeah, its the right thing. I felt the same way as i left four years ago.

@Scania we going uuuuu..up
Submit your entry to 227

Top Bottom