Contact us

Orient Express: Jury Switching

Orient Matsuri

matsuri1-1.png

orient1-1.png

In Orient Matsuri, you can change your jury every edition!

In accordance with the Rules:
  1. Your switch can be announced only during the entry submission period after it's announced, or else it will not count
  2. Switches to unoccupied countries will count only during the entry submission period of an ongoing edition
  3. Switches to occupied "free-to-take" countries have to be announced 1 edition in advance
  4. If you are switching to an occupied "free-to-take" country, you should mention its present juror in the post

Please use the following form:

Current country:
New country:

Switches in 58

Gera11 | Jamaica → Trinidad & Tobago

CgnU7fZ.png

these are some of the nations you can switch to, so much variety

(◠‿◠✿)​

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
From OM51:
Old country: :my: Malaysia
New country: none

And here it ends, my thirty-something editions run in Orient Matsuri. It's been an interesting journey, but I really do not have the heart for it anymore, my enthusiasm is low and I have no inspiration on what to send, there's no point in dragging it on when it's no longer an enjoyable experience for me. I hope the contest recovers in numbers, if not I fear the end is not very far away.

I hope you found my performance as an interim mod to your liking, as brief as it may have been. Juggling with the moderation of two contents is a bit of a mess sometimes.

For the future mods that will be selected (soon I hope), I wish you the best.

Amir

Veteran
It’s very sad but I feel the same.
I’ll continue as long as I have Lebanon but after that I also don’t know if it makes sense to continue here… :/

hijirio

Veteran
OM 51

Current Country: India
New Country: Armenia

Eulaliya

Current country: :ru: Russia
New country: none

Thank you OM for the great music, but for personal reasons I must depart.

empo21

Veteran
Current Country: hunny idek
New Country: none

I haven't officially left, but I haven't been active on OM and missed the last edition and I don't have the drive to continue rn, but I hope/believe OM will one day return to its Teenage Dream era.

chontono

Well, it does not make much sense the switching as we are in two countries at the same time, right?
But I wish to move to ::gh and :jp: as I said earlier :)

Marcos C

Well, it does not make much sense the switching as we are in two countries at the same time, right?
But I wish to move to ::gh and :jp: as I said earlier :)
Since I have one primary country that I can hold for five editions, it does make sense. Once OM 54 ended, :az:, which was my secondary country, became free-to-take. I wanted to play with it again for another five editions, so I made the switch from :in: to :az:. The secondary country will always become free-to-take after the end of an edition.

Last edited:

ferret

Last edited:

Marcos C

@Marcos C - Azerbaijan + India
:in: India is now free to take. I am claiming :my: Malaysia as my secondary country for OM 55.

@chontono - Ghana + Japan
@chontono cannot claim ::gh because @soundofsilence has had it since the previous edition. Let's see if soundofsilence participates in this edition of OM. If not, then ::gh will be free for chontono to take in OM 56.

However, :jp: is free for chontono to take because @UMê failed to participate in two consecutive editions of OM.

ferret - Indonesia

You have ::sa, right?

ferret

Top Bottom