Contact us

Online games

apocalexxnow

Do you play any online games? Which ones? I find them very useful for my too much free time and some can be quite fun :) These are the ones I play

eRepublik - a game, where you live in your country, work, eat, gain experience and combat skills, buy and sell stuff on the market. You can later make your own company, or be in the government :) It requires 2 minutes per day. When I joined Bulgaria was just overtaken by Romania, but our allies helped us free ourselves and now we're doing quite ok :)

Ikariam - game, set in ancient greece (or something like that) - you build your cities, care about getting 4 speciall resources + wood, make alliances, fight, pillage, trade, study, etc. I find that one very interesting, although if you want to rule in that game you have to be a serious player and spend considerable time on it. But on the plus site, there is a server in almost every country and almost every language, so you shouldn't find it hard to fit somewhere in.

I also used to play mythlands - almost a copy of Heroes 3, before they closed it down and mondozoo, where you build your own zoo, but I got tired of it. I tried playing imperiaonline, and several other like it, but they just don't grab me.

Hopefully this topic won't be regarded as spam, it's meant as a nice discussion of online games and I'd be very happy if someone who plays like me, introduces me to another cool online game to waste my time on :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I play MMO's on occasion such as the recently released Star trek online. I like the social part of those games! I'm no good at it but at least we have a good time!

apocalexxnow

Well, sometimes the social part is too much. It's not fair when a big alliance of experienced players starts bullying a smaller one. But that's the way in life too, so I can't complain :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Well those people I would put in the "geeky losers" category. I would just not associate myself with people like that. The group/guild I play with are all grown ups and mature people. There is no such thing as "you're too bad to be part of our group" or "you're a sucky player". If you're one of those guys you won't be around for long ;)

94ayd

Conquiztador is the only one I play at least once a week. It's all about knowledge - my type of game. I like it when there's some thinking and not just killing or something... :roll: There've been even certain questions connected to the ESC. :lol: The interesting part is that you play against two other players and obtain different territories on the Bulgarian map (only this map's available in the Bulgarian version). There are long, short games, etc. but don't want to bore you with details.

Milos-BC

94ayd said:
Conquiztador is the only one I play at least once a week. It's all about knowledge - my type of game. I like it when there's some thinking and not just killing or something... :roll: There've been even certain questions connected to the ESC. :lol: The interesting part is that you play against two other players and obtain different territories on the Bulgarian map (only this map's available in the Bulgarian version). There are long, short games, etc. but don't want to bore you with details.

Yeah, i play Conquiztador as well :p It is a really interesting game. Though i play the Serbian version of it ofc :lol:

apocalexxnow

I'd say there's far more thinking in ikariam, where you have to be cunning warrior, skilled diplomat, a good manager and a charismatic leader to succeed, then in a game where you simply answer boring questions.

apocalexxnow

I've joined too late and I'm too non-internet-social to run for politics :) Also I don't have anything interesting to write, so I can't make a newspaper either. So I'll concentrate on economic and military advancement :)

apocalexxnow

I trapped it from the third time :) But then as the already placed dots get fewer, it's harder :)

Thanks for sharing

Alexu

Keko

You're welcome apocalexxnow. :D

I'm glad you all like it. :p :D It's quite addicting indeed. I managed to trap the cat numerous times, but it never gets old. I still fail at it a lot though, but that just makes it more fun.

goktengri

Banned
erepublik is great ;)

as they added the Cyprus in game, Turkish users started to immigrating to the island, for capturing the Northern part.

Cyprus Turkish Party leader won the congress elections with Turkish Cypriots' (!) votes, then he elected and he proposed a law about donation from country economy to Turkish Bank of Cyprus. We waiting for the results now :lol:

Also Greeks trying to stop us :mrgreen: There is a big and funny struggle in the island !

Last edited:

Solaris

Recently I spent some time playing Vampire Wars, also on Facebook :)

Top Bottom