Contact us

Online contests

Milos-BC

Excuse me? What are you actually referring to?

Tinchey

Why would ESCUnited promote contests that aren't even a part of ESCUnited? :?

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
[MENTION=14137]NickVhb[/MENTION] This forum promotes only the contests that are hosted at ESCunited.com and it is not used for advertising of any other online games or even Eurovision-related websites. ;)

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the same guy who sent me random PMs trying to get me to join some contest before he had even made a post.

NickVhb

[MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION]

I send a message if there was a possibility to add my contest to the list of 3 contests on this forum. But never get an answer. This was probably the only way to get some information.

I completely don't understand why my contest could not be added to the list of 3! We use the official Eurovision rules in our contest. I played a few editions in WorldVision, and I did not needed this forum at all. So I do not know if this contest is hosted on ESCunited.com .

CPV4931

I send a message if there was a possibility to add my contest to the list of 3 contests on this forum. But never get an answer. This was probably the only way to get some information.

I completely don't understand why my contest could not be added to the list of 3! We use the official Eurovision rules in our contest. I played a few editions in WorldVision, and I did not needed this forum at all. So I do not know if this contest is hosted on ESCunited.com .

Maybe you mean some different WorldVision? Only forum members have access to the contests here in the forum afaik.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

I didn't get any PM :/

All contests that are on our list are contests that are hosted on the forum, we do not promote any other contests (and we're not allowing promoting of other websites including the contests hosted on some external website).

Also, I think that you mean different WorldVision (since there is always the possibility that some contests have the same name) because ESCunited's WorldVision is hosted only on this forum (there aren't any external websites and this forum is used for all WorldVision's actions like national finals, voting, results, etc.).

Edward

Making use of this thread to make a suggestion. Don't know if it has been discussed over the years or not but I was just thinking about this girl I saw on YouTube a couple of years ago doing a vocal cover of a song that just had been in the ESC then.

My idea would be something along the lines of finding people with enough talent or interest to do the same representing their country in a contest held by the forum. How the contest would be organized and handled is far off for now but I'd just like to see for now if some people would like to see an idea like this taking form. IMO would be pretty nice have our own little Eurovision on the boards during the off-season :) Has this been discussed before? What are the pros and cons?

Top Bottom