Contact us

One Man Eurovision: London 2014

JamesUK1990

Hello Eurovision fans!

I've recently made this tribute to our favourite song contest and wanted to share it with you all here! :D

8 countries, 8 songs, 1 man - Eurovision as you've never seen it before! And yes, you even get to vote for the winner too!!

You can watch the contest here:
One Man Eurovision - London 2014 - YouTube

And if you're on Facebook, you can like the official page here - there will be a competition with prizes coming soon!
https://www.facebook.com/onemaneurovisionoffical

Let me know what you think, but above all, ENJOY!!

:de: :yu: :no: :gr: :ie: :se: :ch: :sm:

LalehForWD

I admire the way you handled the different beards! :D As a Swede can't say I approve of your choices though - Sade rather than Saade please.

JamesUK1990

Glad you enjoyed them! :D

Who would you rather have seen represent Sweden? I wanted a mix of more recent and 'classic' Eurovision entries and thought that Popular was the best of recent, male Swedish entries. Waterloo would have also been good, but alas there is only one of me :p

LalehForWD

Glad you enjoyed them! :D

Who would you rather have seen represent Sweden? I wanted a mix of more recent and 'classic' Eurovision entries and thought that Popular was the best of recent, male Swedish entries. Waterloo would have also been good, but alas there is only one of me :p

Well, for me there's only one really big entry - Loreen and Euphoria. :cool: I guess you missed out doing a bearded Loreen dance! xrofl Maybe it not too late?

JamesUK1990

Well, for me there's only one really big entry - Loreen and Euphoria. :cool: I guess you missed out doing a bearded Loreen dance! xrofl Maybe it not too late?

Hahahaha!! I did consider doing Euphoria, because let's face it, it's one of the greatest Eurovision songs EVER but decided in favour of Popular instead. I am planning another series/contest in future, so who knows, maybe Sweden will return with Euphoria ;-)

JamesUK1990

Hello everyone!

A big thank you to everyone who watched the videos from London 2014 and helped to crown San Marino winner of the contest!! :sm:

One Man Eurovision will return shortly, live from San Marino with new songs, new countries and all the fun of Eurovision!

Stay tuned!! :D

:al: :be: :bg: :cy: :dk: :is: :nl: :sl:

Top Bottom