Contact us

Once Upon A Time

HabaHaba

Have you seen this show? What are your thoughts?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I watched a few episodes but it didn't do it for me. The acting is really bad IMO and the story line is just not captivating.

hawadharma

I watched the whole season 1 and it was very good. Love the suspense of what twist they will come up with all the fairytales in each episode.

But the show goes downhill in Season 2.. storyline are forced that all the characters have a connection..

I don't see the relevance of having Mulan, Aurora and Captain Hook... they are better not shown in the show..

ParadiseES

I'm addicted. I think it's very good, but IMO OUAT should be just for one or two seasons. And they are preparing a third one. Last chapters are a bit dull, cause actually the real story finished with the first season.

HabaHaba

Disney just released a music video about the Queen!!!!

justjazzy

I'm a die hard fan of the show. The writing season 2 was disappointing compared to season 1, but the production team does such a beautiful job with the story. I love the idea of the show enough to hang in there for season 3, and even give their new spin off on Wonderland a shot.

Terence

Watched seasons 1&2 and I liked them for what they are... a modern-like take on all those fairy-tale stories. Some of the acting is poor but the Evil Queen + Rumpelstiltskin deserve an Oscar or something!

Will start watching Season 3 soon but I'd recommend this!

nekoisneko

Season 3 : hmmm meh. hahahaha (based on the first episode)

Wonderland Spin Off : haven't watched it yet but from the trailer, it will give us a fresh storyline.

EDIT :

I've wathced the pilot and the wonderland spin off has different timeline (and storyline).
reminds me of Alice : madness the game :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Series 2 finished here in the UK about a month ago. I think Series 1 was better. I still love the programme though! xheart In fact the only thing i can criticize about it is that its dragged out a lot. What could be a really good 1 or 2 episode they drag out it out so it takes 4 or 5, so the series last longer than it needs too be.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I hate season 3! It's all jungle. Jungle and pesty kids. xbeee
And there isn't Ruby anymore. (BIG MISTAKE!!!)

Omg huge Spoiler D: Season 3 hasn't been aired yet in the UK yet! They got rid of Ruby? why?...

Franco

Omg huge Spoiler D: Season 3 hasn't been aired yet in the UK yet! They got rid of Ruby? why?...

That's not really a spoiler. She isn't anymore in the cast; it's not something story-related.
Oh No They Didn't! - Meghan Ory departs
It's so sad! She was half the reason for me to watch this show. And now, with her gone and the story going downhill... xcry

HabaHaba

I personally wasn't impressed with episode one of season three; it just felt lackluster to me. However, I think the later episodes were a huge improvement. I just miss Cora and her scheming ways.

As for the spin-off, I personally wasn't impressed. There's only like thirteen episodes, so I will follow it to the end. However, I will NOT be buying it on DVD/Blu-ray when released.

Magizian

Season 3: Bringing the whole cast to Neverland = worst decision ever!

New spinoff: Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa.....

I'm just about done with the show.

Destroyer

What??? Season 3 is the best season yet. I mean just look at the last episode. Like... 3 biggest shocks ever.

And Petar Pan is just the best villain out there. Kudos Once Upon A Time. Kudos.

The writers out did themselves with this last episode. It's really great.

But still i can't see how this is going to end. I did guess some things so far but this last episode took my breath away. And that's not that easy to do.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ignore this.

Top Bottom