Contact us

Once Upon A Time

ParadiseES

I liked the first season a lot. But it should've finished there. You broke the curse? okay, let's move on!

The second season started great anyway, but the quality and the interest was decreasing...

The third season is CRAP, especially the Wonderland thing (WTF). Please, just give this a worthy ending and don't lengthen anymore....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I liked the first season a lot. But it should've finished there. You broke the curse? okay, let's move on!

The second season started great anyway, but the quality and the interest was decreasing...

The third season is CRAP, especially the Wonderland thing (WTF). Please, just give this a worthy ending and don't lengthen anymore....

Third series hasn't started yet in the UK, no adverts yet at all! But I think the issue with it is that they drag what could be a really good 7/8 episode series into like 20+ episode with it all dragged out.

edit: Well i've just googled to see when its out in the UK, and apparently Channel 5 have dropped it because its too expensive for them to run. xcry1

Celia

My thoughts exactly, I gave up halfway through season 2.

ParadiseES

Third series hasn't started yet in the UK, no adverts yet at all! But I think the issue with it is that they drag what could be a really good 7/8 episode series into like 20+ episode with it all dragged out.

edit: Well i've just googled to see when its out in the UK, and apparently Channel 5 have dropped it because its too expensive for them to run. xcry1

Well, I think they didn't finish second season in Spain. But actually I watch all the American series on the net, so I usually watch the chapters the day after they're shown in the US.

Mozz

Oh, I saw the trailer of this one a whole while ago (a year or so ago). Just the trailer alone was very confusing; the plot consist of a thousand plots and there are not 1-2 storylines, but two dozen. It seemed overkill.

Top Bottom