Show in spoiler x

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for those 3s Yemen and Israel xlove

Grinch

Congrats Mongolia & @Uto xcheer

Thanks for another spectacular show @Gera11 (seriously dude how many contests have you won in the last month?)

xheart
:10: Nigeria
:8: Indonesia Yemen

Last edited:
  • La La Love
Reactions: Uto

chontono

Mongolia is an awesome winner, although I expected South Korea tbh, congratulations, Uto, you totally deserve it xbow
Thanks for 16th, I need to rethink about my continuation in this contest though.
Last but not least, thanks Gera for a stunning show xrose

Congrats bruh! The top 3 barrier has been broken!

Mongol Empire is stronk!

The African hosting theme was lovely Gera! Once again, you did a supreme effort all through! Now you can take your well-deserved rest from all the contest hostings! xheart

The final edition with Israel for me, and 9th place is solid. My Israel run hasn't been as strong as my Sri Lanka run but it has been worth it, some lovely gems have been shared. Will be interesting to see what @Mainshow has to offer from now on. xheat

Thank you for all the votes xheart

Uto

Veteran
We are all sluts. I'm not even going to thank anyone besides the hosts. This victory is what she deserves. I will host.

JAJAJAJA zvcbzbdfbzbbzb

STRONKGOLIA

What if the Mongol Empire never fell and all of Asia was now living in the future?

Amir

Veteran
Not a bad result after all for :ir: thanks everyone :>
Thanks also to our host Gera and ofc big congrats to Hungolia xheart

Mainshow

Veteran
Congratulations to an incredible winner! It was an instant favourite of mine and I couldn´t give any other entry my :12: - even though "bye bye bye" (Iran) was kinda close.

Thank you for all the votes for Kazakhstan! - Getting a :12: and a few :10: was amazing!
I´m glad some of you enjoyed "bye bye" ;) - Somehow I wasn´t really into Kazakh bops lately (and chose some relaxed tunes or even a ballad performed by a male artist) but it was fun to compete with something less Q-pop-ish (even though I´d place "bye bye" into that category).

I´m glad to see that Armenia gained more points at the end - I was worried to see such a great entry to finish bottom 5 in the end.

Can´t wait to see you in Mongolia+

To all of you celebrating Christmas - Happy Christmas season, btw! ;)

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Mainshow

Veteran
Mongolia is an awesome winner, although I expected South Korea tbh, congratulations, Uto, you totally deserve it xbow
Thanks for 16th, I need to rethink about my continuation in this contest though.
Last but not least, thanks Gera for a stunning show xrose

Ah, don´t leave!!!
I´ve been last and #1 - mostly mid-table to "lower scoreboard" but it´s still fun to discover some new music and I enjoy the diversity of the contest

ferret

Does anyone know why I'm still here? I hope someday I just forget to send the entry... Blackout, help me! 🥺

Congratulations to Uto & 🇲🇳 on the win! Thanks Gera for hosting! (y)

I agree with Mainshow, you have contributed so much with your entries in OM and you’re still very important to the OM community.

I think you have a song in the pipeline that might do really well like what you used to do, and it doesn’t have to be a bop.

I would love to see you still participating like how I’m participating in WFSC because that contest is great on its own.

xrose

Top Bottom