Contact us

OM44 Hakkâri Gratis, Türkiye | Find Your Inner Pretty Girl SHOW | Results TONIGHT 20CET

empo21

Veteran
BGui02u.jpg

VOTES TO EMPO21

DDL

NOVEMBER 5, 2022

23:59CET

Last edited:

chontono

Congrats Nigeria (although why did you do this to Iraq again?)!!! xcheer
Thanks to our awesome host xbow
I will try once more but people used to like my previous ballads, so I guess I will have to restrain from sending them, which is, together with stunning electronics folksy tracks (which I tried last time, also unsuccessfully), the best part of what Syria can offer xheat
I guess those participants of my pot, sort to say, are no longer here :(
Thanks especially to :kz: and a few others for points xrose

pras

Thank you Twerkmenistan for the points and thank you Empo for this female empowerment show!

Congratulations Nigeria, great winner :love: :love: :love:

Wow, super hot bop winning! Huge congrats to the legendary Gera! The fire is still glowing! xheat

My 8th-edition streak of top 10s has finally broken. Israel just outside the bottom 5 is a flop but it's okay. Got 45 points from tastelords and tastequeens. Danke, danke! xheart

Thank you Empo for an amazing show just after the WV hosting. Gratis as a sponsor was great for OM, we got the revenue to invest in OM-branded 5D condoms! Will be hot in 2050! xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats NiGera on your hot win, very well deserved xheat Thanks for 7th for 🇦🇲, cute result and a step up from recent editions :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for your great hosting Empo sis, don't know how you managed to finish your WV hosting and start hosting this at the same time xfaint hats off to you!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG WHAT. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH xlove Unfortunately as I am already hosting WLSC and I have a hard time at work I cannot host bitch i am such a masochist, let's do this pls have patience with me, i will come later with a longer post as i can't see the scoreboards at work >.>

----

THANK YOUUUUUUU
12 🇹🇷 Türkiye, 🇮🇱 Israel, 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan
10 🇹🇲 Turkmenistan
08 🇲🇳 Mongolia, 🇻🇳 Vietnam
07 🇦🇲 Armenia
06 🇸🇾 Syria, 🇮🇶 Iraq
05 🇮🇳 Iran
03 🇨🇲 Cameroon, 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan, 🇰🇭 Cambodia
01 🇰🇷 South Korea
xheart xheart xheart

Absolutely top class hosting once again, Empo!

Last edited:

chontono

People won’t follow me into this well of corruption and fun deformity :LOL::devilish:
and I should not confess to somebody of my taste that I take part here anyway xshrug

Top Bottom