Contact us

OM40 YEREVAN / ՈՄ 40 Երեվան 🐾 THE SHOW ⛵ RESULTS FROM PAGE 1

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :jp: on this massive win! xcheer and thanks for all the votes for :am: xlove and thanks so much to @SwedishFailurez for saving my hide and helping out so much this edition xheart

Congratulations @iowacorn once again for your very first victory. This song winning was unexpected, shook. When I got the results from Conny I was like "What, did Japan win!?".

This shows how unpredictable OM can be when a more low-key and weird hit does really well. Still a super hot winner and the song is my :5:, was worth it. xheat

Thank you @theCONWEL for your hosting and the concept behind the banner work is very creative. It was such a pleasure to do the results show for you since you are a great WV mod also. xheart

This is also the end of my 🇱🇰 run and thank you so much for all the hot points and placements I got with this dark horse banger nation. This resulted in whooping two victories and several top 5 placements, also ending on a high note with 4th place with Umaria's song.

Sri Lanka was damn fun to play as they really have a good underground scene worth checking out. So I kind of started a fire with these hidden gems.

Let's see what I'm going to bring next with Israel.

iowacorn

Thank you for the massive win!! Didn't expect that... okay maybe I expected it a little, but either way, THANK YOU!!

Looking forward to getting to express my vision of hosting here,,, perhaps with some help.

Thank you for the lovely ark Connor and the results, SF!

Honestly, I was gonna be a trendy girl and quit OM after this edition, but imma stay.

See you on Hokkaido!!

chontono

Congrats Iowa, beautiful winner!!! xcheer xbow
Thanks a lot, guys, for this podium, first ever for :qa: xrose Special thanks to players from :id: :lb: Sri Lanka :mn: :jp: and :uz: xbow xbow xbow although I didn't expect such a great amount of zeros xcry
Tbh, I expected people to like it more, maybe be fighting for victory, it was my secret asset for this tiny country I tried to represent in the best possible way.
I was also going to take a short break but will restrain it for now, moving to a new home next time, in this occasion with something much less competitive, still intriguing :D

Top Bottom