Contact us

OM17 🐲 SHANGHAI 上海 🌆 RESULTS AT 20:00

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Well I'm sad to finish just 26th but well it's OM, can't do very well with a male ballad

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The hosting delegation would like to hand a gift to the :ng: one, a beautiful wooden dragon made by a local artist that you will be able to bring home for everyone to see. We appreciated the stay of the Nigerian delegation in our country and hope they won't be too disheartened by this lack of points.

th

Personnally, @JChan your song was just unfortunate enough to end up just outside of my top 10 :cry:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to SwedishFailurez!!! The rare, elusive male winner is a sight to behold here. Interesting choice that was one of my 18 shortlisted songs in this final, so sorry I didn't have something to hand over. Happy also to see Lebanon and Tunisia do so well.

Thank you very much for the 14th place finish xheart That's a nice result.

And thank you Gaelle for a beautiful edition xlove I loved the show, you banner wiz, you.

JChan

The hosting delegation would like to hand a gift to the :ng: one, a beautiful wooden dragon made by a local artist that you will be bale to bring home for everyone to see. We appreciated the stay of the Nigerian delegation in our country and hope they won't be too disheartened by this lack of points.

th

Awww thank you xheart We'll gladly except and enjoy our top 30 result (with zero voters) :cool:

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So this post will be a big thank you. First for those who helped me :
- @VasilijeM for explaining this version of scorewizz to me, now I can finally make semi-automatized AND personalized scoreboards. No more flopping on photoshop.
- and of course @Uto, for being your super-efficient self as usual, and without whom I would be drowning in votes right now xheart

Thanks for the few :cn: supporters
:10: 🇨🇫
:7: :za:
:5: :mn: :ir:
:4: :kz:

Uto

Veteran
Gaelle, hosting was hot, was glad to help with the admin stuff naturally. Smooth proceedings, flawless hosting.

SF, congratulations on your win. It wasn't my favorite song but I had it sitting in 15th place in a relatively strong edition. It's a perfectly decent winner in my book. Think there can be no complaints about this. Well done.

As for Mongolia, well... YAAAAS. I mean it's really pretty left field what I put out there. Usually when I go that route, even if the song is strong, I can expect like 40, maybe 45 points. I get a 13th place and 65 points now, that's bonkers. So yeah my thanks to everyone who voted for Mongolia, feels good.

Top Bottom