Contact us

OM17 🐲 SHANGHAI 上海 🌆 RESULTS AT 20:00

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Last edited:
I'm trying to collect myself after all of this... I... Winning in a forum contest!? Winning with a debut entry!? Not only that this is Morocco's very first victory, but I'm also going to host this too! I'm so overwhelmed right now and a lot of expectations are going to meet! This is such a legendary moment to be a part of in OM history.

I'm truly thankful for this!

Thank you to everyone who has voted and shortlisted Mehdi's wonderful song "Lay"!

:12: Algeria and Japan
:10: Malaysia, Russia, China and Nigeria
:8: Lebanon
:7: Philippines and Nepal
:6: Armenia
:5: Azerbaijan, South Africa, Iraq, South Korea and Mali
:3: Indonesia and Kazakstan
:1: Tunisia

I love you for this! xheart

I should not forget to thank @Edweis for being an incredible host with this edition's overall theme, outstanding show, and thrilling result show. You are amazing to pull this off and I hope the same can be achieved in the next edition. I'm seeing forward to this.

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats @SwedishFailurez xlove what a great winner, y'all have taste wbk

Happy to see Nepal also got a better result than the song got in wlsc xheat

As for 🇩🇿 thanks for 15th place for our emoshen piece xlove

12 Iran, Tunisia
08 Kazakhstan
07 Japan, Iraq
03 Thailand
01 Kyrgyzstan, Angola, Nepal

Some really unexpected voters here, I'm very grateful xheart

And of course, belle édition and hosting, Gaëlle xcheer xlove

chontono

Thanks a lot, guys, for second!!! xheart xbow xbow xbeat xshock
Wow, my second runner-up xcheers Utterly unexpected, I thought this song was too experimental or electronic for OM and for me in the same style as Mentrix, so I thought it would be right side but it is a nice surprise from some although it could not fight for victory til the very end.
Congrats to Swedz, not a bad song, but for me overwasted as it’s been in too many contests and I tend to look for songs that surprise me.
Thanks again for points, guys, especially I remember now Mali, Vietnam, Algeria, Morocco or Mongolia but to all of you xbow xbow xbow

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
... as it’s been in too many contests and I tend to look for songs that surprise me.
Send somewhat alternative song with like 200 views or so, still get blanked by chontastelordo. What do I do wrong master?

ferret

Thank you @Edweis & @Uto for hosting! (y) Congratulations to @SwedishFailurez & 🇲🇦 on the victory! :cool: Nothing new, but the song is nice. Thank you for not voting for Indonesia, everything is fine. 🇮🇩 :coffee:

Mainshow

Veteran
Can we get the individual votes from Israel and Guam, pls?

Wow. Just tooj a look at the votes. What an exciting race!

I'm a bit shocked to see Iraq and Malaysia underperform, though.

hawadharma

Thanks for the great edition xcheer

:my: is 24th place with 24 points :D and 50% of our points from Mother Russia xhug #FreeBritney

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats 🇲🇦 !! xlove Very good winner!

Thank you all who liked "La Fille Du Lido" ! I expected A LOT more but eh, what can I do..

❤️❤️❤️
8 | 🇳🇬
4 | 🇳🇵 🇦🇿 🇮🇷
3 | 🇲🇦
1 | 🇨🇫 🇮🇩 🇯🇵 🇲🇴
❤️❤️❤️

Thank you princess Gaelle for terrific hosting, love you baby girl !! xkiss

Mainshow

Veteran
Not me getting through this thread to FINALLY notice that the last two votes weren't actual votes and that the players didn't vote ......... lol and here I was waiting for @Edweis to reveal the "combined votes separately" for 3 editions.... #epicfail
Don't know why I am even sharing this experience of mine #isuckatnumbers :D pls never make me win because I will mess up the entire scoreboard even bigger than what Katy Perry did to her career.

Top Bottom