Contact us

OM Jerusalem 13 ירושלים ✡︎ Kan כאן ✡︎ Results Today 12 CET

Eulaliya

cpo3OEK.jpg

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Congrats to China! I really enjoyed it. This edition was very competitive one, though!

Interesting Top 5!

Thanks for letting me part of OM and thanks for your points,!

Did I finish #26 or #27?

Mainshow

Veteran
Thanks for hosting!

I'm low-key disappointed Palestine didn't win in Jerusalem, though :D

Btw, do larger flags of 🇵🇰 and 🇵🇫 exist?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :cn: and Grinch! Great winning song, did not see it coming!! xheat

And thanks for 5th place xlove
12 Uzbekistan
10 Mongolia
08 Lebanon, Armenia, Thailand
07 Japan
06 Turkey
05 South Korea
04 Kuwait
03 Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam
02 India, South Africa
01 China

And of course, great hosting @Eulaliya xlove I appreciate the dedication you had for this hosting, especially during forum downtime and the following 2094 problems.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congrats :cn: xheat

Winning a strong edition like this one is an amazing achievement xheart

Thank you for all the points for the lesbanese Bella Ciao, especially Vietnam for :10: points xqueenbitch

Mainshow

Veteran
Statement of :am: broadcaster:

"Congratulation to :cn: ! - We still have to understand how this contest works. Of course, finishing bottom 5 with such a big star like Mihran is underwhelming but we will be back someday. Stronger, Better! - We have already made the first step to improve our performance in OM: We kicked out our lousy head of delegation who is an unexperienced twat!! - Rumor has it he's about to sabotage another country next edition.
Anyway, at least, we ended up being higher than :az:! - I guess, we can call it a success!"

empo21

Veteran
Congrats :cn: xheart

Tied for the place of real winners xheat thanks for voting :ph:

Edit: Really think the draw killed us though sandwiched between 3/5 of the Top 5 xheat

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Grinch 🏆 xheart Historic victory.

Thank you for the support some of you had for Mahmoud! I really thought this was my big shot at a top 10 finish. Oh well. I'm happy some of you enjoyed his song. I'm probably going to either put myself on a break again or withdraw. When I find myself only strongly enjoying one song in a final that almost then came last (as what happened this edition), I don't think it's fair on myself or others that I continue to take part in something in which I feel such a disconnect. I enjoy picking songs and hanging out with you all but I'm also taking the place of someone who could fit in better than I have managed. I shouldn't be doing that.

Edit: scratch that all as a beautiful, powerful and persuasive man just asked me to stay, and all I can say is "ok" as I'm weak and like him very much
daydreaming.gif

Eulaliya, you did fantastically xlove Gorgeous, creative show that had your classic stamp all over it. You had to fight through some cruel forum posting issues also. I'm very appreciate you stuck through it all to deliver us a great edition. Thank you!

Last edited:

Eulaliya

last place what an honour! xheart grats China omg can't wait to visit one of the so many hot Chinese cities
And beware of Winnie-the-Pooh leader! He has the face of an adorable cartoon character but has the power and strength of steel that can suppress Uyghurs and Hong Kongers' freedoms and can take other countries' islands and can make substandard products for the world!

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Mongolia in with a decent finish, right side of board but competition was very strong this OM so this is reasonable.

Congratulations of course to Grinch for such a clutch victory in a very strong field. Riding the chontono tastelord wave to the win is a stylish way to do it.

Eula your hosting was very enjoyable, loved the effort you put into it writing Hbrw and stuff. Very well done. Israel can be proud of hosting a memorable edition of OM.

chontono

Wow!!! I decided!!! xheat
Quite an outstanding improvement of my song!!! Thanks a lot for those votes, guys!!! xheart especially to those unexpected :12: and :10: xbow xrunhug My best result with Saudis, I have to think if I should continue in this oily-rich country xthink
Congratulations to China and >Grinch!!! Best bop of the edition xrose

Top Bottom