Contact us

OM JAKARTA 02 ◓ THE SHOW ◓ RESULTS TODAY 21.00 CET!

ferret

Last edited:

Grinch

Congratulations Malaysia, congratulations Hawa xrunhug
Was lack of sleep worth it? :D

Thank you ferret for the incredible hosting xheartxheartxheart

And thanks everyone who voted for Homayoun Shajarian :ir:
We'll bring our A-game next time xqueenbitch

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again to 🇲🇾 Malaysia! Our Southeast Asian journey continues!! And thank you so much for 7th place and 76 points, it's more than I was expecting
happycry.gif
"Lanat" is a curse addressed to the backwards practices of Afghan society towards women and its perpetrators. I'm happy it resonated with some of you. xheart

12 🇮🇷
10 🇹🇷 🇵🇭
08 🇲🇾 🇬🇪
07 🇮🇩 🇭🇰
06 🇰🇷
05 🇻🇳
02 🇺🇿
01 🇦🇿

And of course, thank you for having us in Jakarta, Oleg. Your hosting has been spectacular and creative and most of all, very enjoyable. Дякую!
give_rose.gif

ferret

2i8JKMB.png

Thank you again for the points for 🇮🇩 Indonesia! xlove
Congratulations to the neighbors 🇲🇾 Malaysia on their victory! xangel

Last edited:

SaladBreak

Congratulations Hawa and 🇲🇾 xbow
Amazing winner! SE Asia unstoppable :O

Thank you ferret and 🇮🇩 for a wonerful hosting!

Thank you for a 3rd place for 🇻🇳 , we in the delegation are actually shocked

Bích however is not shocked, she knew hard work and reaching #1 on streaming platforms pays off

Looking forward to going to Malaysia xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
10th for The 10th Saturdayxheat Perfect. I could cry. I thought their song would be middle scoreboard-ish at best so this is a very pleasant surprise. I'm glad Farewell was enjoyed. Thank you for your support.

Big congratulations to Hawad on the stunning victory 🏆 You slayed it!

And thank you Oleg and Elgars for giving us such an awesome show. Great hosting(y)xheart

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Omg, I actually thought for a second that I won :eek::eek::eek: didn't see that :6: & :12: were missing. Thank you @ferret for hosting and for almost giving me a heart attack!!! You did amazing :D

Congrats @hawadharma and :my: on the win! Deserved winner xheart

And thank you to all who voted for :az:. It's one of my favorite songs, which makes it even better to end up on 2nd place.
Thank you xheart xheart xheart and see you all on OM03!

JSSArcos

I'm so happy for you @hawadharma !!!! xrunhugxheart You totally deserved it !!!!
even just finished in my 12 place, I really liked the music

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO VOTED :ge: xhugxheart very satisfied, with another good result.

Thailand and Iran are to be congratulated, both editions ended in my top 3 !!!

Just like Armenia, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan were in my top 10 in the first 2 editions, I found it curious

See you in Malaysia (I hope) xwavexbow

* thank you very much for an excellent hosting @ferret

JChan

Congrats Malaysia and @hawardharma, what an incredibly well deserved win!!

Thank you to the two? people who voted for Samoa, it means a lot xheart

Finally special shoutout to my :12: points, the gorgeous song from Taiwan! Thank you for sending it.

ALSO great job to the hosts, a perfect show with gifs that I absolutely ADORED.

Uto

Veteran
Yesterday was great. I was properly exhausted after a very long day, but returned just in time for all the drama. I gave Canggung less points than I thought it deserved afterwards, it certainly grew on me. Very glad that my points were instrumental in the win though, feel like I did my job then.

Singapore finished with 63 points, which is pretty much what I expected. It's a very good song, but the competition is murderous. Anything above average you shouldn't complain about. Thanks to all who supported it.

Thanks to ferret for hosting of course. I gave his song 12 points. Please send some crap next time, it's going to get silly if I have to 12 Indonesia a third time.

Zonne147

Another meh placement, but we are always confident things will get better (y)

:kz:
Айдана Меденова - Менімен биле
23rd place // 39 points

:7: Afghanistan xheart
:6: Kenya, Mongolia xheart
:3: Israel, China, India, Turkey
:2: Georgia, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan
:1: South Korea, Tanzania

Thanks for the points!!

Congrats Malaysia and @hawadharma, I have shortlisted your song but didn't manage to give it points. Deserved win, for sure :D
My :12: was 2nd though, i'm very happy!!! And it was an easy one tbh, can say it was one of my greatest discoveries in this forum. @NikolaiMoller showing taste once again xheat

Thank you @ferret for the excelent hosting and see you in Malaysia xwave

ferret

Thanks to ferret for hosting of course. I gave his song 12 points. Please send some crap next time, it's going to get silly if I have to 12 Indonesia a third time.

Unfortunately, we have a new killer-hit! xheat But we will take into account your wishes and think about an experimental entry... xthink
Although this option has a much better chance of getting Singaporian 12 points! :lol:

pras

Congratulations Malaysia :love: It is a great winner indeed :giggle: Also thank you Ferret for an amazing flawless hosting :love:

I'm also satisfied about my result xrose Thank you for great points, especially Lebanon who gave the first ever points to Kenya in the competition history and China for the first ever 12 :love::love::love: Getting 12 from People's Republic of China and 10 from Republic of China were so cute :cool::cool::cool:

See you in Malaysia Everyone xrose

Top Bottom