Contact us

OM BANGKOK 01 ❂ THE SHOW ❂ Results inside, congratulations!!

Orient Matsuri

y4piTiM.png

Wzoa9k5.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations ferret! I've played the song a couple times before on plug because it's an awesome track. Gave my 12 points and I'm happy it won.

Bit disappointed with the result for Singapore. Expected to finish in the 50-60 range and ended on 39 points. Far cry from being a disaster, but it simply deserves better.

Thanks to Flo for presenting the show, good job.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congratulations 🇮🇩 Oleg on winning! I didn't vote for it but there were so many great songs and 1 of many I enjoyed. :D Super great top 5 imo. Thank you for the points to India. xheart Very pleased with 3rd and the love for this great party song. :D

🇮🇳 India
3rd 92pts

:12: 🇮🇱
:10: 🇻🇳 🇹🇷 🇸🇬 🇹🇲 🇦🇫
:8: 🇹🇭
:7: 🇭🇰
:6: xexcuseme
:5: 🇷🇺
:4: 🇵🇭 🇮🇳
:3: xexcuseme
:2: xexcuseme
:1: 🇾🇪 🇲🇾

I voted for you as well xheart

hijirio

Veteran
There are 8 songs that I listed for voting and these songs have a very respectable place in my shower playlist even though I couldn’t give any points to them, which gave me a short anxiety crisis tbh. I’ll mention them later.

Thank you guys for such an iconic first show xheart

I can’t write properly now cuz I’m drunk af in a Tashkent nightclub rn. We’re screaming our lungs out and celebrating this magical night.

Grinch

Thank you @DaFlo for the awesome hosting xclap

Thanks everyone who voted for :ir: 16th place is better than I expected honestly. You all seemed to hate that song :lol:

Btw, I really like this OM thing. It's like a fun AsiaMusicFest rather than a contest xleft

Uto

Veteran
tbh I didn't think people's predictions would come true, even if I voted for it, but congrats :id: xcheer

Top 7 xheat
Thank you all, what a great start xlove

:12: 🇧🇹
:10: 🇵🇭 🇨🇳
:8: 🇲🇾
:6: 🇮🇷
:5: 🇹🇲
:4: 🇬🇪 🇰🇷 🇷🇺
:2: 🇱🇧
:1: 🇭🇰

And the graphics were top-notch, you set the bar high !
Those points add up to 66, while you scored 72.

DenizESC

Banned
Thank you @DaFlo
Btw, I really like this OM thing. It's like a fun AsiaMusicFest rather than a contest xleft

I agree and I LOVE this so much! I didn't focus on my placement or who didn't gave me points etc, the whole edition was just amazing.
Thank you @DaFlo of course for all your work here and @Trece for the help and making it possible for us to have OM.
Can't wait for OM02 already1!!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations, 🇮🇩 Indonesia! Spectacular winner and bless the top 3 is also my top 3. xheat
Thank you for 13th place, Waheda is crying tears of joy for not flopping hard. Afghanistan rethinking all their laws rn

🇦🇫 Waheda Hakim - Dilbar
13th place, 58 points
x1080

8 🇨🇳 🇷🇺 🇰🇬
7 🇦🇿
6 🇰🇭
3 🇹🇭 🇰🇷 🇹🇷 🇱🇧
1 🇮🇳 🇧🇩 🇮🇷

And of course, great hosting Flo xup

ferret

OM G! :eek: It was unforgettable! Thank you to the whole Team of Indonesia Fans - we did it thanks to you all! xyes
Thank you for believing in this song. In the clumsy paws of a ferret, it looked very awkward, actually... :lol:
I'll be back later and thank everyone! xlove

ferret

I won't hide it, but I wanted to win... xpray First of all, this is the first winner that will remain in the history of this Contest (I hope it will have a long history), and secondly, this song stands out for its unusual structure. You know that I am not a big fan of pop-music and very rarely turn to it in contests. But this song hooked me from the first minute, and the melody in the chorus just completely killed me! :lol:
In the beginning, I planned to send her to WLSC, but then I found out about the new contest and... Everything worked out the best! :giggle:

And I am grateful to all of you for this victory! xlove

:12: :love:
🇰🇭 🇸🇬 🇺🇿 🇲🇾 🇵🇭 🇭🇰
:10: :love:
🇮🇷
:8: :love:
🇦🇫 🇱🇧
:7: :cool:
🇹🇲
:6: :cool:
🇮🇱 🇧🇩
:5: :giggle:
🇾🇪 🇦🇿
:4: :giggle:
🇲🇳 🇹🇷 🇫🇯
:3: :2: xshrug
:1: :giggle:
🇬🇪 🇹🇭

Thank you to everyone who came up with this competition. To everyone who worked on the first edition and will continue later!
@DaFlo @DenizESC @SaladBreak @anaraqueen xrose

I don't know how to do it better yet, but we're going to Indonesia, guys! xwave

0083-monkeys.jpg

JSSArcos

What a great show and perfect first edition !!!! This happened xheat xbow

Congratulations to the winner, I liked the song, but certain parts were not for me, still a good winner

Thank you very much to everyone who voted in :ge: !!!! xheartxheat 11 place looks like a pretty good result.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A big congratulations to Oleg! The presence of Ferret is strong 🙌 You've made Orient Matsuri history:cool: I look forward to your hosting.

Thank you to everyone that voted for my surfy Thai rock. 14th is not a bad place at all to finish, and probably about as much as I could have hoped for. I'm glad the song saw some appreciation.

:12: 🇬🇪 🇮🇷
:10: 🇮🇩
:7: 🇾🇪
:5: 🇸🇬
:4: 🇦🇫
:3: 🇧🇩 🇵🇭
:2: 🇲🇳

And thank you of course to the organizers for the wonderful first edition. It went very smoothy.

Top Bottom