Contact us

OM BANGKOK 01 ❂ THE SHOW ❂ Results inside, congratulations!!

Orient Matsuri

y4piTiM.png

Wzoa9k5.png

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
amazing show xbow it's finally happening!

Voting in this will be HELL, there were only 3-4 songs that didn't impress me too much.
Now I have to see how I'll fit the rest into my Top 10 xfaint

hijirio

Veteran
show cancelled everyone winner bye

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Obviously for the first edition we could only have hot banners to go with a hot show xheat
Did I like it ? Abso-fucking-lutely.
Do I have an idea how to vote ? Abso-fucking-lutely not.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow these banners 🙌 They are SO good. Artists ones as well. No bias or anything (ok, bias) but the artist banner is an underrated art form. We don't have enough artist banner shows. It always makes me smile when I see my chosen artist(s) slaying it, in this case Daniel Didyasarin wearing his cool shades.

Orient Matsuri, already an experience.

JSSArcos

oh my god, what a hot show !!! :love:xheatxheat What an amazing job, thank you xbow

I've heard almost every song on L.L. I have to say that the contest surprised me a lot, voting for it will be very complicated xfaint

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Really hot show xheat Artist pictures are life, also that Waheda pic is bless lmaooo her aesthetic i can't

Good luck everyone!! xcheer

Seok-jin

:cn: China has voted. It was very hard to pick only 10 songs, but I decided to vote earlier to end the pain :ROFLMAO:
Good luck to everyone! xcheer

hawadharma

Wow, hotness xheat
LL is hot, show is super hot xheat (sorry to leave on the 28th song in LL due to funny timezone xfunny)

It will be hard to vote, in the meanwhile please feel free to visit my greenroom for some details on my entry:
[Hawa's Hot Pot]

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Trying to make my votes and damn, this quality got me so stressed i'm starting to go bald. xfaint This is competing heavily with WLSC for quality top notch music. Idk how i'll make a top 10 i'm happy with.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also, forgot to add, stunning show aesthetic. Love the banners. xheat I assume DaFlo made them considering hes vote collecting but whoever it was, great work.

Grinch

:ir: has voted. There were some faders and surprisingly growers. All in all, I'm happy with my top 10 xheart

Btw, I've found some awesome Farsi songs! Can we start OM 02, OM 03, OM 04 & OM 05 already please? Thx.

Top Bottom