Contact us

OM BANGKOK 01 ❂ THE SHOW ❂ Results inside, congratulations!!

Orient Matsuri

y4piTiM.png

Wzoa9k5.png

Last edited:

Zonne147

xshrug Quite expected result for :kz:, one of the most flop-able songs in a very boppy final, it's understandable that its appreciation was quite low in this contest.
It was great to be part of this first edition for sure, we have written history xheat

:kz: Polina Max - Joq Amal
26th place // 31 points

:12: xthink
:10: xthink
:8:
🇫🇯
:7: xthink
:6: :in: :ru:
:5: xthink
:4: :uz:
:3: xthink
:2: :il: :az:
🇸🇬
:1: :mn:

Thanks to these 8 countries for the points xheart

Massive congrats on your win @ferret & :id: - I had your song shortlisted for points at the beginning but gotta say that messy instrumental was just too much for me. Great song though and a perfect first ever winner, beautiful melody and interesting mix.

Nice to see my 2nd place being 2nd in the end, well done to :uz: and to :in: for the top 3 placements, and honorable mention to :ge: & @JSSArcos, wasn't certainly expecting to give you 12 points, but I have immediatly thought it would be my :12: despite the strong competition.

And of course, thank you very much to our hosts for everything, you were amazing guys xheat
See you in Indonesia, I suppose xwave

hawadharma

I'm so sorry, I've had some troubles going on in my life for a week or two, that's why I totally forgot to vote...

It's like dejavu.. I hope you are back in track next edition...

Himan

Thank you for all the points!

:12: 🇧🇩
:8: 🇮🇷 🇸🇬
:5: 🇭🇰 🇮🇩
:1: 🇨🇳 🇫🇯

Of course 22nd is not the best, but I took a big risk with Bhutan and this song. 12 points are always welcome :)
Once Bhutan will be the winner and you will come to Thimpu!

Top Bottom