Contact us

OM 39 👰🏿‍♂️👰🏿‍♂️ CAPE TOWN 🐒 COLOMBO 🤵🏿‍♀️🤵🏿‍♀️ RESULTS FROM PG. 1 👰🏿‍♂️🤵🏿‍♂️

WELCOME TO THE WEDDING CEREMONY

IN

🇿🇦 AND 🇱🇰

HIJI IS GOING TO MARRY A RICH MAN IN CAPE TOWN!!!
💸💸💸💸💸

CO-HOST COLOMBO IS INVITING ALL THE BRIDES FROM EVERY COUNTRY IN ASIA AND AFRICA FOR ELON MUSK $$$ TO REPRESENT EACH NATION THROUGH MUSIC

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING AT THIS WEDDING CEREMONY!!!

COME BACK SOON TO REWATCH ALL THE BRIDES' SINGING PERFORMANCES THROUGH THIS YOUTUBE PLAYLIST!
MAKE THE ALGORITHM HAPPY

PLEASE, DONATE TO CHARITY THROUGH @SwedishFailurez BEFORE 10th JULY 23:59
BECAUSE ELON MUSK THE BRIDES WANTS TIP FOR THEIR UNDERPAID EFFORTS!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ocXZPBfVCPBffbLstf7Fq37Kb769zzNSyS2D54OLsI4.jpg

FERRET HONEYMOON

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
HAYASTAAAAAAAN

armenia.gif

OMG xfaint finally, the first ever OM win for Armenia 😭 Thanks soooo much for all the votes!! I'm honestly shocked, I thought I was heading for my usual ~19th place and yet here we are :lol:

Welcome back to Hayastan girliess!!!

Mainshow

Veteran
Congrats to a great winner - it was part of my Top 4!

Thank you for voting for Uzbekistan - especially to our lovely brothers from Turkemenistan xheart (thank you for :12:!!)

My donation(s):
12,000,000 USZ so`m to Kyrgyzstan
10,000,000 USZ so`m Turkmenistan
8,000,000 USZ so`m Indonesia
7,000,000 USZ so`m Armenia
6,000,000 USZ so`m Zambia
5,000,000 USZ so`m Sri Lanka
4,000,000 USZ so`m Mongolia
3,000,000 USZ so`m Israel
2,000,000 USZ so`m Vietnam
1,000,000 USZ so`m Nepal

ferret

Good result for 🇮🇩 Indonesia! It's very nice, after 37 years, to be in the top 10 again... xangel Thanks to everyone who helped make this real! xheart Congratulations to 🇦🇲 Armenia & @theCONWEL on the victory and thanks @SwedishFailurez for the cute monkey hosting in 🇿🇦 Cape Town! xup

Fierro

Gratz :am: Armenia, worthy winner, was pretty expected to me. Glad that you Conny made it for the first time here. xup xcheer

Thanks for 4th place to :hk: xbow Did way better than expected. It's our first Top-5 in a while but third consecutive Top-10 placement. Will keep delivering!

Amir

Veteran
Congrats :am: hot winner xheat
Also congrats :vn: for silver xheat xheat

My worst result for Russia so far, but still good considering my average and the hotness of this edition. Thank you for the votes xheart

Also amazing hosting SF xbow

Uto

Veteran
This was a really strong edition, so me going for a weak song that keeps to the theme and getting hammered is fine. Still got some decent points and someone gave 12 even, I suppose it was hawa who did that, man is a sucker for coffeeshop ballads. Anyway, thanks to all who voted for Mongolia. Whole top of the board is just strong songs, Vietnam and Armenia to me looked like the countries to go all the way and they did. Can't take anything away from the winner, it's a banger. Congrats to Connor.

SF (and Hiji), fantastic hosting. Great ideas, great art, great vids. Very nice to see people trying to push for more. Keep up the good work.

Zeus

Great presentation of the results @SwedishFailurez. Cool organisation in general as well.

My result is kinda meh, but that's cool. Will probably do one or two more editions, depends on the countries who are available.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congrats sis @theCONWEL xlove Decent song!

All of my top 4 received a top-5 result, wow xheat Great job, Oh Em! And I am really thankful for the 7th place for :th: Sticky, a way better placement than I expected! 😊

Y.U.R.I.Z.E.N. i(s) da best i(s) da best, though! 🇰🇭🇹🇭

Thanks for the great hosting, @SwedishFailurez!

Last but not least, tebrikler sis’im @hijirio 😭✨ Bir ömür boyu mutlu olasun inşBích xpray🐒

See you all next edition in Gayastan xwave

hijirio

Veteran
not my top 3 being the actual top 3 xheat xheat

It was a very strong edition, so you’re forgiven for making me flop xqueenbitch

Thank you SF for a spectacular hosting dedicated to my wedding in September. See you in a few months in my divorce party as well xheat xheat

Congratulations Armenia and Conny once again for the grand prize! Even if I only gave the song :2:, this edition was super strong and many good songs didn't make it to my top 10. A very well-deserved winner for this bop.xheat

Good luck hosting Conny! xheart

Thank you so much for all the praise I have got for the hosting! I'm really proud of this hosting too! Everything is dedicated to Hiji's marriage with iconic banners and video results. The videos were time-consuming and frustrating to make, but it was worth it! xheart

chontono

Very very impressed by the results show, such a set of pretty details and lots and lots of work people don’t usually appreciate, but it is sooooooo worthy and meritous xbow xbow xbow my honest congratulations, swedish, impeccable xrose
Armenia, congrats to you as well, great entry xrunhug
This time I expected to do better, this tune from Qatar is enchanting to me, and it kind of liked so much at first, but ok, left-side of the scoreboard is always the best :D anyway, this is the best way for me to present the results, 😍 ofc thanks a lot to the points to my cute entry, especially to Japan xcheer there were other underrated entries, Israel, for instance, such an incredible song xcry

Top Bottom