Contact us

OM 28 🛕⛩️ PHORN PENH ⛩️🛕 !!! WHAT A NIGHT !!! LL: 11/11 20 CET

hijirio

Veteran

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome to Phorn Penh, Cambodia's capital city and ASEAN gay hub

giphy.gif

I was asked by the mods to post the schedule for OM 28 so here it is

Pre-drinks: 18:00-22:00
@ Niko zadik's backyard
final-5-scaled.jpg

Drinks&chat&foreplay: 22:00-02:00
@Space Hair Salon and Bar

Screen-Shot-2021-11-06-at-14-08-23.png

Address: House #66, Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Highlights info row image Phone: +855 16 916 263

Professional beauty salon by the day, gay bar by the night. One of the most stylish bars in Phnom Penh, with entertainment shows every Friday and Saturday, featuring local singers, fit young men and ladyboy dancers.The beer is cheap (Tiger draft only $1.50 for 2 glasses) and there's a good range of cocktails. Great place to chill and to meet new friends.

After party 02:00-04:00
@Pride of Phnom Penh (POPP)

2016-07-12-1468317337-5848535-MenofCambodia2AlexBunthaSpaceHair-thumb.jpg

Address: St.15, #60 Psar Kandal Market , Daun Penh . (8,000.60 km)
Psar Kandal Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Get Directions
Highlights info row image
+855 10 535 745

This is an intimate, welcoming and straight-friendly gay bar that features high-energy divas and drag shows every Tuesday to Saturday night. Fast-paced dancing, sexy boys and enchanting divas. Popular with Khmers, local expats and travellers alike. Enjoy free wifi, ice-cold draft beer, great cocktails and a mysterious dark room that gets wild after 3 am

After after party 04:00-06:00

Arthur&Paul Gay Spa - Sauna

736a896284a4317b8370af81047e0518.jpg

Address: #27, Street 71 BKK1 - Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Tel: +855 (0)23 212 814 or +855 (0)77 892 256

The biggest gay spa in Phnom Penh. Ground floor has reception, a dry sauna and wet steam room with a little maze, showers and a jacuzzi for up to a dozen men. 2nd floor has a snack bar, gym, more showers and a balcony. 3rd floor has two mazes - one with solid walls and glory holes, the other is more like a cage maze with cabins on either side - and a balcony overlooking the neighborhood rooftops.

After after after party 06:00-10:00
@hiji zadik's balcony

We watch the sunrise as we sip our hangover coffee in my balcony

Sunrise-at-Angkor-Wat-in-Cambodia.jpg

10:00-forever

Just get of my out of my
Out of my head
Just get out of my out of my
Out of my bed

Confirmation period: TBA
Listening parties: TBA
Voting period:
TBA
Results show:
TBA

ENJOY !!!

Mainshow

Veteran
You didn´t disappoint! You clearly brought some heat in such a cold season! - Can´t wait to see the banners :D
Good luck hosting!

hijirio

Veteran
Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran

Important Notice:

You might have problems logging in to your pubby account, in that case please recover your account using your email and username at https://pubby.club/recovery

#bye

giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
Top Bottom