Contact us

OM 26 ❂ ERBIL - IRAQ ❂ RESULTS SHOW NOWWW

pras

Last edited:

Journalist

Congrats to the winner! Well done Kazakhstan xclapThank you @pras for amazing hosting! xrose
Thank you:

12 - Singapore, Hong Kong
10 - China
07 -Turkey, Malysia
06 - Egypt
04 - Nigeria
02 - Israel

for all these points for my BTS-twin @Seok-jin and me. xheart

fyan.gif

We're really glad that some of you enjoyed this fantastic song from '777'. xmusic
We're prepared for another edition with some more amazing hits! Best regards! xcheer

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Not my top 3 being the exact top 3 lmfaoooo #taste #ILoveYouOM (and also pras' top 3 xheart xheart xheart marriage when???)

E-wig aşko congratz on your well deserved win with my favorite ice cream flavour: cumshot caramel

Turkmenistan being the runner up in one of the toughest OM editions in recent memory, meanwhile flopping in WV semi just a few weeks ago #justlol #nocomment #ILoveYouOM #justiceServed

giphy.gif

iowacorn

Top 10, Roospiha!!! Thank you for voting for Farah, everyone xheart

Especially those hot hot hot 12's from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan & Armenistan :* :* :*

Congrats to the lovely Ewig... on a STREAK!!! And to Kazakhstan, OM royalty. Kazakhstan was my 11th so I'm v. happy.

Also beautiful hosting @pras and fun results show. Thank you everyone!! and see you back on the steppe!

CrazyKlutzyCopepod-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
I was so sure that "Caramel" already took part but it was WV, I guess? - Anyway, I'm deliriously happy my 12 pts won - a stunning entry, one of the best Kazakh songs, for sure! - Congrats!

See you in Shymkent! - Great hosting!

Top Bottom