NikolaiMoller

Veteran

8d9181bb-5ea8-4624-a9dc-da39e8ccb713.png

SEND YOUR VOTES TO @NikolaiMoller

DEADLINE: September 22nd (23:59 CET)​

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Congrats ::iq Iraq xcheer
Well done Zadik sisters for another fabulous and unique edition of OM. xclap xbow
Thanks to everyone who voted for the Korean ballad. xheart

:12: :hk:
:10: :uz:
:8: :za:
:7: :kz:
:5: :in:
:4: :vn:
:3: :lb:
:1: :tr: :ph: Guinea-Bissau

xrose

This is the first winner in my participation in OM I have blanked and I don't like the song at all...

However, I'm very happy for pras' fourth victory and that's an amazing feat. I didn't vote for pras in the Lifetime Achievement Award for nothing, he's indeed an OM powerhouse.

And finally, congratulations Iraq and pras! I hope you will host this time. xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
And i was right :lol: sorry for the blank, it was a hot song but in a hot edition so not much space

Btw there is another sonk that i blanked that its been in my head since the second LL. SORRY AMIR xcry

Uto

Veteran
Iraq winning is a load of crap. Have such a hot edition and such shitty garbage wins. Very disappointed by all the stupidity in OM, but yeah kind of goes with the territory. You build a circus, you get clowns. Congrats to pras for getting all these dipshits to vote for your shitty ass track. Thanks to the hosts for hot hosting. All went well but then they cocked up when Siradakiler came on. Can blame them for that, but I would the biggest hypocrite of all time. Justice for Sibel. Oh right Mongolia did waaaaay better than I expected. Was great to see that happen. Turkmenistan robbed.

pras

Iraq winning is a load of crap. Have such a hot edition and such shitty garbage wins. Very disappointed by all the stupidity in OM, but yeah kind of goes with the territory. You build a circus, you get clowns. Congrats to pras for getting all these dipshits to vote for your shitty ass track. Thanks to the hosts for hot hosting. All went well but then they cocked up when Siradakiler came on. Can blame them for that, but I would the biggest hypocrite of all time. Justice for Sibel. Oh right Mongolia did waaaaay better than I expected. Was great to see that happen. Turkmenistan robbed.
burn-meme.jpg

Don’t blame me, I gave the turkgurl :2:, kek! :ROFLMAO:

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Mainshow

Veteran
Congrats to pras and Iraq!
Thanks for voting for Kazakhstan, guys! I feel honored to get such a great result with my last entry before moving to another country in OM.

Thanks for a great hosting again.

See you all in Erbil (hopefully, I will visit that city on day). Glad OM is taking us to that place!

Top Bottom