Contact us

OM 24 ARARAT 🍑 THE SHOW 🍑 շոու 🍑 DDL: 03/09/2021 🍑 VOTES TO @NIKOLAIMOLLER

hijirio

Veteran
giphy.gif

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

welcome to OM 24 in Ararat, Armenia

in this edition, we will raise awareness about the most important issue of modern society:
negative impacts of m*n on our mental well-being and even our physical health

Dilan Dere, a Trabzon legend who went viral on the internet for having Turkey's greatest Kardashian butt,
earning her the name Trabzon's Kardashian, will be giving us life advices
to preserve our mental health and stay away from men's negative energy

P.S: The men of the forum, plz do take this seriously and yes I really did mean to attack you personally

in the end, it's what u deserve xoxo

mqdefault.jpg

,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸-(_ Happy Squatty OM ! _)-,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸

giphy.gif

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Next hosting theme should be boobs

thumbs up if you agree

hijirio

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
My number 13 wins, can't be upset about that, was a decent bop, but of course outside of the points because the sound quality is a bit wank. Congrats to Dr Moller.

Hosting was a thing that would make any circus proud.

Yeah and I guess thanks to everyone for scoring Mongolia like you did, even though it's criminal that I don't get to thank a lot of people. It deserves way more than 10 points, but I am fairly sure it's not because people didn't like the song, just that there is too much else to vote for. I am okay with it, I knew odds were on that this was going to happen.

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow!!! Congrats @NikolaiMoller It must have been fun and exciting to see all votes coming in and witness how the own entry is about to win!
Unfortunately, I did like the entry but it didn't end up getting any pts from me - I really enjoyed this edition.

Thanks for hosting, guys! And thanks for voting for Kazakhstan! I submitted "NEW ERA" to another contest as well and didn't even survive the semif finals - so happy that OM did the song justice :D Thank you so much!!!!! xheart

pras

Congratulations Yalangy Oglan :love: A song about @hijirio well deserved winner and my 12 :love:

Thank you guys for second place after 3 flops :love: I love you all, I love OM xheya

Congratulations to Tajikistan as well for the 3rd place xgoddess

Also thanks to Zadik Sisters for the biggest show ever! See you in Aşgabutt x12points

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations Niko xheart and thank you for such a fabulous results show. Zadik sisters have done it again and we're very grateful for your continuous hard work slaying Asia and the rest of the world. Congratulations also to Pras and Oualid on your medal finishes!!

And I'm so pleased I've finally had some luck again after a string of frankly disastrous results (justice 4 Dip). This is likely my penultimate entry with Turkey and I've been saving this one a while as I knew it was a goodie. I'm glad I managed to find at least one artist from Turkey that people really took to well, especially as Hayrettin is probably my favourite. Such a sultry, mysterious gentleman. Thank you very much for the love xlove

hijirio

Veteran
SLUT POP NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!

one of the best OM winners EVER !

I love OM so much omfgggggg lmfao idk tbh but nvm lol

Thank you Niko and Hiji for a cinematic result show (also scandalously hot hosting overall) and a decent winning song from ::tm. Nice to see old good 00s dance tracks still holding up in a field full of explosive 2020s bops. Well... Slut pop always delivers and I'm looking forward to an even sluttier hosting from you again, Niko. xheat

13th place and 62 points is a good enough score for :jp:. Very challenging and difficult noises to digest, but so are most Pot D goodies. So I'm very thankful for every single point this kind of song got, you all are HOT! xheat

:12: Palestine and Morocco
:10: Hong Kong
:8: Mongolia+ and Malaysia
:5: Tajikistan and Cap Verde
:2: Kazakhstan

Last edited:

hawadharma

bitches, thankfully I didn't join last night xheat
too much for my brain and ass to process xheat

Thanks for 51 points to 🇮🇩 , you know who you are
Quite a weird winner TBH, congratulashions anyway ::tm

So sad my :12: pointer 🇮🇷 did so bad xcry
Why a buttock song doesn't do well in a buttock edition I will never understand xcry

empo21

Veteran
Niko sisss congrats I told you to prepare to host when voting xheat xheat

5th place for the most iconic national anthem thank you so much especially for Mongolia+ for the hot 12 xkiss

Can't wait for the next edition ( o )( o )

iowacorn

Congratulations to Turkmenistan! Was a gift to hear that nugget xheart

A quick disclaimer: The lyrics to Basan by Arghavan do not represent my views and I, @iowacorn, in no way think of plastic surgery as self harm. I strongly believe that each person should do whatever the hell they want with their body xrose

Last edited:
Top Bottom