Contact us

OM 21 🎪🤡🎪 BISHKEK 🎪🤡🎪 SCHEDULE + DRAW + LL @20:30 CET

hijirio

Veteran
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

it me hiji

i hope you are all ready for a hot mess

i want everybody to embrace their inner clown in Bishkek and channel their inner circus

the stage is yours

ENTERTAINERS, THE CIRCUS IS ON!

Screen-Shot-2021-06-18-at-11-39-56.png

VENUE: KYRGYZ STATE CIRCUS (If you're a clown, you might get lost, please contact the host)

Screen-Shot-2021-06-18-at-11-47-53.png

HOST: CONCHITA WURST

(https://campanthropology.org/2015/10/07/conchita-wurst-comes-to-kyrgyzstan/)

SUBMISSIONS: until 20TH JUNE 18:00 CET
VOTINK: 21ST JUNE TO 30TH JUNE

if you miss these deadlines:

CLOWN.jpg

(also to me for opening the schedule thread only 2 days before the submissions deadline)
🤡🤡🤡

SO...

LET'S CLOWN THE NIGHT AWAY !!!!!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Turkish delegation is being difficult as we refused to wear the clown makeup provided but we do like the hat and ruffle collar.

cat-clown-costume-120-d112263_vert.jpg

Best of luck Clownji dear xheart I'm sure it will be a fabulous edition dolu dolu DOODOO dolu DODO dodo dodaa.

hijirio

Veteran
LL TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20:30 CET

ımyehhh

CHECK UR DRAW

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Voted! Good luck, everyone! Again, I loved this edition and wanted to give more than just 10 countries some points.

#FreeBritney and may she be able to escape all the circus around her torturing and abusing her

Top Bottom