Orient Matsuri

vLkf4lo.png

Send your entry via PM to Orient Matsuri in the following form:

Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back up entry: (optional)

DEADLINE:
24TH APRIL 18:00 CET

Please make sure to read the rules before sending your entry.

And check if your entry was already sent.

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 31/32
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

Failed to confirm
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡บ

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
:kr: is in with a pretty random non-bop cover of one of my favourite songs.
Will probably be my biggest flop since Japan xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:tn: is in with a song from a Tunisian-Brazilian project/band that describes itself as psychedelic ambient with eastern/oriental, Jazz, Irish and Native American influences, in a collaboration with a vocalist from a Nordic country, singing in a nordic language. Intriguing enough? :D

Grinch

:tn: is in with a song from a Tunisian-Brazilian project/band that describes itself as psychedelic ambient with eastern/oriental, Jazz, Irish and Native American influences, in a collaboration with a vocalist from a Nordic country, singing in a nordic language. Intriguing enough? :D
I had to read it 3 times xstars

hijirio

Veteran
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Queer gayz are in with a sensational ballad xheat xheat Prepare your tissues xcry
Our singer's surname is here to challenge Uzbekistan's OM13 entrant, Silvia Andreanalarimanga

Grinch

:hk: is in with a song that I loved the second I heard it! Hope you like it too. Or don't. Whatever.

hawadharma

:my: is in with a melancholic ballad by a male singer.

Double risk for OM that I am willing to take, as I find the song is very touching.
The official MV is a revamped version, because there are some issues on Malaysian censorship for some scenes in original MV. ;(

I feel if these scenes are included, the impact to the song will be bigger. :(

hijirio

Veteran

Double risk for OM that I am willing to take, as I find the song is very touching.
The official MV is a revamped version, because there are some issues on Malaysian censorship for some scenes in original MV. ;(

If you have some link with the original one, you can ask the host to put that link for the show.
I hope it's a lesbian couple dancing naked on a pole xheat xheat

I will try my best to convince the BeatSense host to include the original MV in the LL playlist, it will definitely be added in the entry banner. Just send me a PM with the URL.

hawadharma

I will try my best to convince the BeatSense host to include the original MV in the LL playlist, it will definitely be added in the entry banner. Just send me a PM with the URL.

Thanks for your concern, but the original MV is never published in YouTube or elsewhere. I only knew about it from an Instagram video which shows the deleted scenes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

hawadharma

If you have some link with the original one, you can ask the host to put that link for the show.
I hope it's a lesbian couple dancing naked on a pole xheat xheat

You're 1/4 right tho ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe I'll play the snippet from IG after the LL

Thanks for your concern, but the original MV is never published in YouTube or elsewhere. I only knew about it from an Instagram video which shows the deleted scenes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I'm not sure how this would work with the LL then, but maybe the video is available on Vimeo? In this case, we can use that version of the MV for the banner.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Beatsense doesn't play videos from Vimeo, sadly. What we can do is what we did with an entry from :ru: that couldn't be played at BS (due to being age-appropriate): we played a video of silence, like this one:

And send the video link on the chat.

Beatsense doesn't play videos from Vimeo, sadly.
I meant in the case of URLing the Vimeo video outside the LL, I know that BeatSense does only accept Youtube videos. In a worst-case scenario for the LL, posting the URL in the chat would work as you mentioned.

Top Bottom