UukXGt5.png

Send your entry via PM to Orient Matsuri in the following form:

Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back up entry: (optional)

DEADLINE:
26TH FEBRUARY
18:00 CET

Please make sure to read the rules before sending your entry.

And check if your entry was already sent.

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 25/29

🇵🇸 🇹🇭 🇮🇱 🇵🇭 🇨🇾 🇺🇿 🇲🇦 🇹🇳
🇱🇧 🇮🇷 🇰🇿 🇳🇬 🇵🇰 🇲🇳 🇨🇳 🇻🇳
🇷🇺 🇮🇳 🇲🇾 🇯🇵 🇹🇷 🇰🇷 🇮🇩 🇪🇬 🇸🇬

BREAK: 🇸🇦 🇯🇴

DID NOT SENT:
🇹🇼 🇵🇼

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
🇵🇸 is in with a bop...last chance to bring OM to the real Jerusalem xcry

hawadharma

I was thinking to have a special NF but nahh..

AIN'T NOBADY GOT TIME FO' DAT !! :ROFLMAO:

Mainshow

Veteran
Due to age restriction, my video cannot be played at that fake and new plug.in thingy - Do you all have a YouTube account? should I risk not getting any votes due to ppl not being able to listen and watch that special piece of art? Will people still watch the original video even though it's not included in the LL sesssion?

Or should I ditch it and send something else and family friendly?

empo21

Veteran
Due to age restriction, my video cannot be played at that fake and new plug.in thingy - Do you all have a YouTube account? should I risk not getting any votes due to ppl not being able to listen and watch that special piece of art? Will people still watch the original video even though it's not included in the LL sesssion?

Or should I ditch it and send something else and family friendly?

Maybe reuploading the video could help?

I, for one, have no problem with having to go to YouTube to watch an entry (especially if it can't be played on beatsense/plug).

I also welcome any scandalous bops xheat

hijirio

Veteran
A little bit more than 24 hours into the deadline, I have no idea what :tr: last entry will be.

2 legends will be dropping music videos tomorrow.

One is a debut single from a queer af Youtuber.
The other one is the first global single from the most successful Turkish singer of the past few years, a song written by Dua Lipa and Diplo xheat xheat And most of you know who she is, the Cornetto queen

If both of them turn out to be flops, I will send plan C: something interesting.

empo21

Veteran
A little bit more than 24 hours into the deadline, I have no idea what :tr: last entry will be.

2 legends will be dropping music videos tomorrow.

The other one is the first global single from the most successful Turkish singer of the past few years, a song written by Dua Lipa and Diplo xheat xheat And most of you know who she is, the Cornetto queen

If both of them turn out to be flops, I will send plan C: something interesting.

Sis the choice is clear, you keep Turkey for one more edition and send both

hijirio

Veteran

So the song came out today and I'm still trying to recover from the music video.
Been waiting for this song for months, I was so afraid it would be released after I leave Turkey in OM but luckily it made the cut for the submission deadline by a few hours xheat xheat
This song will go........... BIG.
You will be privileged to be one of the first people to experience this hotness. It will smash all European and Billboard charts in the next few weeks and you can tell your friends "I heard it the day it came out ;) "

I can't stop crying. This song will open a new era in Turkey and in my life.
Goodbye patriarchy, goodbye heteronormative taboos. Won't miss.
I- xcry xcry xcry

Top Bottom