Contact us

OM 14 ❂ WUHAN 武汉 ❂ RESULTS

Grinch

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
I AM CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THANK YOU PRAS SO MUCH FOR DOING WHAT ME AND NIKO COULDN'T TO!
An OM in Uzbopistan! A dream come true!

Thank you! !! !! !!

Fierro

Congratulations Pras xheat Great winner, what a bang!

Thank you so much for your points to 🇹🇳 Tunisia and 13th place 😍 No top-10 this time but top-15 still feels pretty good for such type of song. We'll continue our NON-POP journey next edition probably xcheer

See you in Tashkent or another hot desert outsort 🥵

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Pras on the hot victory 🥳 And congratulations to Deniz and Nikolai as well xheart

Thank you for giving Dalida a top 10 finish. This is my most successful result here in many editions. Your support for an artist very dear to my heart has given me the dopamine rush I needed. I'm almost a little emotional cause it's Dalida. Her music means so much to me. Really pleased I could share this icon with you all here, and that her song didn't end up as the flop I feared.

ca01d2a86cf3e7fb132abffa93d9d804.gif

And thank you Grinch for the amazing hosting! Fantabulous job with everything xyes xlove

pras

OH MY GOD GUYS :love: :love: :love: I LOVE YOU ALL xcheerxcheerxcheerI can't say I wasn't optimistic before the show but the quality was high overal so I didn't really expect this outcome, thank you all once again xcheerxcheerxcheer When I chose Uzbekistan, I was forced to win so I'm happy that I won't get beaten as well!
QT7ae1M.png

So what to say more, see you in TASHKENT :love::love::love:

ferret

Many thanks to @Grinch for such a nice show! :love: 90 points for 🇮🇩 Indonesia is so unexpected... Another great result! :giggle:
Many thanks to everyone, especially 🇨🇳 🇲🇾 🇳🇬 🇮🇱 for 12 points and everyone who voted for Indonesia! xheart
Congratulations to @pras and Uzbekistan 🇺🇿 on the victory, waiting for the new edition! xup

hawadharma

Once in effing 14 OM edition, :my: got the historical single digit point xcheer

Thanks :vn: and :jp: for making that happen #PlaceOfRealWinner

FYI, not scared to send more men your way :ROFLMAO: #ToxicMasculinity

Top Bottom