OM 10 ❂ NUR-SULTAN ❂ RESULTS 03.12.2020 20:00 CET / DRAMA STARTS ON PAGE 9

pras

LvMV0fp.jpg

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Great show pras, Kazakhstan is beautiful as always xlove xheat

My draw though, right after a legendary bop like "Let's Study" and getting the #2 xexcuseme Forgot to bribe Nursultan enough xcry

hijirio

Veteran
Hmmmmmmmm Azergayjan will launch a sweet investigation into the Armenian banner.
Here's our response.

vdmp3_1604413126_9135.jpg

P.s. I like the gigantic disco ball in the Kazakh banner. Those wild Nursultan nights ......... ......... ..................

hijirio

Veteran
Does anyone know who Hijirio is at LL?
I really want to tell him something...:unsure::confused:
Thanks xrose
hey babe. i'm waiting for you at my PM.

Himan

This was the first time someone was wrong about my identity here, where it wasn't Uto.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Well done for the show! xheart
EX-YU version of the song from Cyprus

Alka Vuica & Džej - Da si sada tu

https://youtu.be/oBbp9YbejH0

xheatxheat

I would bet the song could have been a big hit all over Balkans, and I was right!
Does it include any lyrics in Romani language or any of the singers is Gypsy?
Paris Karagiannopoulos is Gypsy and the lyrics are partly in Greek Romani. He was "one-hit-wonder" back in the 1990s (actually "half-hit-wonder" xrofl), after this collaboration with Anna Vissi and the great impression he made (especially to female audience) he disappeared. :lol:

pras

Updated the list of voters on the second post! Keep enjoying your journey in Kazakhstan xgoddess

Journalist

Alka is the pop singer and Džej - yes he is gypsy and he sings fantastic songs as well as Alka ❤ They are so good team! I love so much that song and it's nice to see another version.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Alka is the pop singer and Džej - yes he is gypsy and he sings fantastic songs as well as Alka ❤ They are so good team! I love so much that song and it's nice to see another version.

Was it a big hit in ex-yu countries?

"Magava Tout was a big hit back in 1998 when it was released. It was a time when Anna Vissi released albums full of hits, her husband back then Nikos Karvelas was the composer of all of her songs and he's very talented in making music of all kinds, from pop, to rock, to pop-folk etc (imagine that he composed her ESC entry "Everything" in 2006 too, they are divorced for long time but he still writes music for her). Another song with oriental influence from the same album is this one:

I wish I could live that golden era of the 1990s again! ❤

Journalist

Actually, I think it was not so popular - for me yes, but for the most of people no. I think that the song is so good and for me it's really amazing and lovely.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Such a lovely show Pras xheart Great job.

:tr: has finally voted. I love my top 3. Could have given each of them the 12. My 7 kind of seduced its way to my points
daydreaming.gif

Top Bottom