Contact us

OM 1 YEAR CELEBRATION - SPECIAL EDITION (Results available from page 8)

Orient Matsuri

Hello!​

Thank you for being with us and making history with us. The submission thread for the first edition was posted a bit over a year ago and we are overwhelmed to see that we are currently in the 20th edition.

As a form of celebration, we decided to make a special extra edition to celebrate, most likely a themed one. Is there any theme you would like to see here? Your voice counts.

The show will not be mandatory and users that are currently not in the roster can also take part. The more the merrier!

More details to come.

Love,

The OM Mod Team.

-

Spin-off

Latest round: Round 5 (Details HERE)

Calendar:

Awards

Categories:

1. Best M/V 🎥
2. Best Hijab 🧕
3. Best Choreo/Dance 💃
4. Best LGBTQ+ representatitve 🏳️‍🌈
5. Best BOP 🔥
6. Best/Most Emoshen 😥
7. Miss and Mr. OM 👠
8. Best Last Place ⏮️
9. Best Place of REAL winners 🤡
10. Best Host 🏟️
11. Best Group Act 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏽
12. Best Rock/Alternative 🎸
13. Best Rap 🎙️
14. Lifetime Achievement Award 🌟

(VORE HERE)​

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
OMFG MY NOMINATION JOHN1 WON I AM SCREAMING DLDŞSÖCMDŞDKDÖDLDLDÖFMDLDKXKXKDMCKCMXMXLCÖXLXKCÖCKFDMFMDLDLDKCMCM

hawadharma

What. An. Iconic.

Congrats @John1 n I remember u not voting like 50% of the time 🤣

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well, I voted Hawa for his dedication being with us at the LLs during crazy times of the day, and also passionately showing us his beautiful country through his entries. John1 would have been my second choice though so this is great. Many congratulations xheart

hawadharma

Well, I voted Hawa for his dedication being with us at the LLs during crazy times of the day, and also passionately showing us his beautiful country through his entries. John1 would have been my second choice though so this is great. Many congratulations xheart

Gurrlll I'm emoshen xcry
Thanks for noticing that, you guys are the reason I live xhug

BTW, I did won a life achievement award in one of Malaysian forums discussing music and celebrity gossips :lol:

hawadharma

Thanks Ana and OM mods for this spectacular event xcheer definitely worth waking up at 2am just for this xlove

You guys, all of you, are the symbol of dedication, perseverance, divine talent, humanity, and much more xbow

hawadharma

Oh, do you think everything is over? We still have a spin-off to finish...

Our winner is.....................................................

image.png

Congrats, pras!!!! xcheer

I knew it, congrats @pras xcheer xcheer

Rizamyn deserves this award very much

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gurrlll I'm emoshen xcry
Thanks for noticing that, you guys are the reason I live xhug

BTW, I did won a life achievement award in one of Malaysian forums discussing music and celebrity gossips :lol:

I really think you've shown the most dedication and passion of everyone, and that's no easy feat. Playing with your own country for so long certainly helped. It felt special each month at the LLs when you'd share your Malaysian songs with us (sometimes scandalously joining us from work), and many of them had a story. Also best hijabs in the world as we all know.

Grinch

The whole OM Awards idea and the process and the "ceremony"... everything was so much fun xheart
Thank you everyone who took part in it.
Ana & Vlad, you were awesome! Great job xlove

And thanks for voting "Bloodywood" xmetal India is proud!

QUEEN RIZAMYN xcheer congrats @pras

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you for joining us for the show!!! Sorry this lasted longer than expected. :lol:

We plan to create the topic for the second awards show around a month before the OM birthday to discuss possible changes and get some feedback from you in order to make it even better.

We had ties in some categories (best mv had a six-way tie 🤡) so the solution we had (and backed up by some OM users on discord) was to contact someone who hasn't sent nominations nor has voted in order to break those ties. We will try to find a better solution for this issue for the next award show.

Talking about discord, we created a server to keep you informed about OM stuff in general! So if you are interested in joining, you can just click here. It's still not 100% done but oh well. 🤡

And important: we will make an announcement regarding OM 23, please go to the topic of the show to read it in a few minutes.

hijirio

Veteran
Thank you all so much for 3 awards !!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

All 3 are very dear to me, especially the 🏳️‍🌈 one !!!

And ofkors Miss OM Gulnara Karimova, our dictator daughter who obviously didn't pay $1M to secure her award

Tashkent+International+Film+Forum+Closing+hNzpNzA9ZQRx.jpg

Congratz to all the other winners, OM again proving its #taste with all these #choices

Top Bottom