Contact us

OM 1 YEAR CELEBRATION - SPECIAL EDITION (Results available from page 8)

Orient Matsuri

Hello!​

Thank you for being with us and making history with us. The submission thread for the first edition was posted a bit over a year ago and we are overwhelmed to see that we are currently in the 20th edition.

As a form of celebration, we decided to make a special extra edition to celebrate, most likely a themed one. Is there any theme you would like to see here? Your voice counts.

The show will not be mandatory and users that are currently not in the roster can also take part. The more the merrier!

More details to come.

Love,

The OM Mod Team.

-

Spin-off

Latest round: Round 5 (Details HERE)

Calendar:

Awards

Categories:

1. Best M/V 🎥
2. Best Hijab 🧕
3. Best Choreo/Dance 💃
4. Best LGBTQ+ representatitve 🏳️‍🌈
5. Best BOP 🔥
6. Best/Most Emoshen 😥
7. Miss and Mr. OM 👠
8. Best Last Place ⏮️
9. Best Place of REAL winners 🤡
10. Best Host 🏟️
11. Best Group Act 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏽
12. Best Rock/Alternative 🎸
13. Best Rap 🎙️
14. Lifetime Achievement Award 🌟

(VORE HERE)​

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Happy birthday xcheer

I don't have a concrete idea, but I think the theme should be the embodiement of OM's spirit and not too restrictive. It's isn't a random spin off, were talking about a celebration here. I do t think we should do a Congrats either, it's better to make new discoveries.

hawadharma

OMG 1 YEAR ALREADY xcheer

1st of all xbow xbow to the mods who make this a reality xbow

The idea that comes in my mind is, RANDOMISED/BLIND OM SPIN OFF.
Everybody nominate a country, list randomised and each player gets a random country (by PM) and nobody knows about it until the winner is revealed xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG 1 YEAR ALREADY xcheer

1st of all xbow xbow to the mods who make this a reality xbow

The idea that comes in my mind is, RANDOMISED/BLIND OM SPIN OFF.
Everybody nominate a country, list randomised and each player gets a random country (by PM) and nobody knows about it until the winner is revealed xcheer
Hey, not bad ! This way we have 2 themes in 1 !

Orient Matsuri

Thank you, angels!! You can suggest until the 30th (aka tomorrow), then we will have two days to choose the theme, and we will start everything on June 2nd - the day the first show was up. 🥰

Amir

Veteran
I like hawas idea, but I also think since this will be a celebration of the first 20 editions we should also
somehow celebrate the songs of those editions.
I think it would be weird to have a 1 year celebration but with completely new songs

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
If you all want to celebrate the songs of the past editions, then @SwedishFailurez 's idea is clever (if we have a good amount of different countries). Or just extend it to all participating artists.
As long as we avoid congrats edition :lol:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I like hawas idea, but I also think since this will be a celebration of the first 20 editions we should also
I think it would be weird to have a 1 year celebration but with completely new songs

+ this

I would love to celebrate some of the entries from the first 20 editions xheart how? I have no idea xclown

Can't believe it's already a year since this contest started xheat

hawadharma

True, I agree with you xbow

Why not, we pick top 3 songs each edition (3x20 = 60), battle out in 3 semifinals n 1 final show with 30 songs?

This is WV + FSC format combined lol

hawadharma

Ok I have another idea

Why not we do like an Orient Matsuri Award where we nominate entries for categories like Best Music Video, Best Choreography, Best Ballad, Best Rock, Best Looking, etc etc.

I am the only one doing that in FSC and I'm enjoying it so much lol. (Even of the award is only my personal awards haha)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
And if we went with the awards show idea, we could present each jurors best entry at a special LL after we've voted, along with other prizes handed out maybe if we include Hawa's category idea also.

Top Bottom