Contact us

Old Music Contest 1980 - RESULTS NOW - pg. 6

94ayd

Thanks a lot, AlekS! At least the best song won! Though, I don't agree with many of the rest's poisitions.

imno12u

Dissapointed with being 9th- especially considering I sent what I thought was my best entry yet (If someone would be kind enough to tell what was wrong with it, Id be grateful).

Anyway, thanks Norway for the 12pts. If I recall correctly, thats the second month in a row Norway has given me 12pts- I see a pattern emerging here.

apocalexxnow

Well, the look wasn't thrilling, but it had the countries, the points given each time, they were ordered properly with the new sums in each voting AND we had a bonus - we had the order of voting on the side. I think they were the most informative scoreboards I've seen so far,which is something very important. We don't really need pretty, when we have useful :)

ParadiseES

Well, I'm also disappointed for the results, cause this is my favourite song from all what I've ever sent. But I can't say that I'm surprised, cause I knew that this song wouldn't appeal to people from out of Spain. Here it was chosen in a special show the 10th best Spanish song ver by the Spanish televoters and it has become an anthem against violence.

But I knew it anyway :lol:

Special thanks for the high points to Norway and Poland ;)

Pretty In Pink

I think it's in my blood to like the songs who are not doing a good impression to a large public :p
In ESC 2009 i voted for a song who came last with "0" points , now i gave only 1 point to the winner (i was forced to do it :p).
I finished 5th with a song that is indifferent to me (and first edition i finished last with a song that's a masterpiece to me).

I hope in the 90ies we will have a stronger competition!
congratz to the winner and kudos for Bulgaria , was a good song (despite all my scepticism regarding your langage :p)

AlekS

Veteran
^ :lol: no thanks, I can't fall that low :eek:
+ I just won't participate in that case :lol:
Last time when we were discussing songs Dima didn't mind this one though we didn't discuss OMC 1980 (+ 80's is his decade, mine is 60's) in particular.
Now I have to think about our (Dima, where r u?) last year - OMC 1990. Just "gr8".
I wanted to give priority to Russian SSR for OMC 1990. Now I'm gonna decide by myself.

94ayd

takeru said:
Wow, another (joint) bronze in FSC :shock: :eek: :D

Thank you so much for points, especiallyyy Soviet Union and UK! xhug

Great show Pablo xgood , And congraaats Netherlands :mrgreen: Always good to go for goold old cheesy ESC-style :lol:

Bulgaria gave you 10! :eek: :lol: Thanks a lot Pretty in Pink! I decided it on my own, apocalexxnow doesn't mind any song in OMSC because he's not interested in old music. :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
^ and "v" is very close to "x" on a keyboard so I thought that he mistyped :lol: :oops:
whatever, never send songs that you dislike ;)

apocalexxnow

Well I loved Romania's 1970 and I'll get 94 to send something similar sometime :) Actually I've chosen the song, we just have to find out the year :) Oh, and we're going to send retrochalga in the 90s. That's all that I want from OSC, otherwise I'm only here to ruin his points ;)

apocalexxnow

If I just catch you,
I'll rip your jeans!
Op-sa, op-saaaa!

A favourite forbidden pleasure from my childhood ;)

Shawn

Thanks to all who voted for me. :)

Who will be hosting OMC 1990? I assume/hope I have until the 15th to get a song in.

Top Bottom