Sean

Admin
Staff member
Bottom 5 League Final

47BLeagueF.png

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Because I had to go through all of the editions Eureka participated in to get their stats, and place them in to the table along with the other returnees. Everyone makes mistakes you know :p

Schlagerman1

Ha! Still the best country of the non-winners! :p Will be that forever I guess :lol:

Me and Emre in the battle of the last places in the Final, still me in the lead..WOO! :lol:

94ayd

I've been thinking about some of the statistics on the wiki. I think they should be removed because they cannot be followed any longer, due to not being updated for a long time, such as: Most Successful Entries. Overall Standings is a problematic one, too. If anyone can take care of them, it would be great but I don't think I'm able to.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
94ayd said:
I've been thinking about some of the statistics on the wiki. I think they should be removed because they cannot be followed any longer, due to not being updated for a long time, such as: Most Successful Entries. Overall Standings is a problematic one, too. If anyone can take care of them, it would be great but I odn't think I'm able to.

Feel free :)

Emreign

Schlagerman1 said:
Ha! Still the best country of the non-winners! :p Will be that forever I guess :lol:

Me and Emre in the battle of the last places in the Final, still me in the lead..WOO! :lol:

If I am prequalifier generally joining Turkish singers @ final,so i am beating for bottom :lol: Poor Turkish singers :p Upps i forgot Malena (bulgarian singers too) :lol: :lol: :lol:

renzo

and dont forget me adam and emre...i m still there at 3rd :p
but hey, that means we are the countries with most finals :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Just discovered this thread. thank you 94ayd for doing the stats. I know they can be a lot of work but it's fun to see the standings. I'm still No 4 in the league, that's surprising.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Oh dear, i was just talking to him prior to posting this. My apologies, I meant to say Sean!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

:cool: :lol: :oops:

Top Bottom