Contact us

NSC Statistics & Trivia

So I'm 3 years older than you

Canuck

No
Hold up

Rmetr0

I'm just curious, is there anyone who downloads excel files with full results every NSC edition and stores all of them?
And if so, is there all scoreboards available for every NSC edition since the very first one, or some of them are possibly lost forever?

I've been saving those files since 161 edition. Thought I might've missed some old ones, but I just checked and it turned out that I have all of them, and some of them are images instead of excel, which was trickier for me to find xLO

Tinchey

I'm just curious, is there anyone who downloads excel files with full results every NSC edition and stores all of them?
And if so, is there all scoreboards available for every NSC edition since the very first one, or some of them are possibly lost forever?

I've been saving those files since 161 edition. Thought I might've missed some old ones, but I just checked and it turned out that I have all of them, and some of them are images instead of excel, which was trickier for me to find xLO
Yes, that would be @Fearnavigatr

Paper7

Still crazy that Papendink won 5 times which would be 4th place together with Aimülli if it would be just about that, but both nations have just a mediocre place in total. ^^ Thanks for the stats. (y)

Semifinals average
Best 4 : 25-28 , 3

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Microsoft Excel?

Top Bottom