Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I'm opening the thread now. Sorry for not opening it last night, something unexpected happened. Being away for holidays for the weekend, then our car broke down more than 100 miles from home, and all these resulted to return home at 1:00 after midnight. :lol:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Key Change: Participants send songs with key change(s).
Vocaloid: Participants send songs that are sung by a Vocaloid.
NSC Champions: Participants send previous NSC winners (but not the winning songs themselves).

theditz83

Veteran
Points for everyone: instead of providing the traditional ESC votes to the host, each nation ranks all songs from first to last place and they get their corresponding rank in points. Lowest score wins (since 1st place in the ranking = 1 point)
NSC Name Game: send a solo artist with the same first name as one of the NSC or WLSC nation owners/presidents.

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hey guys, I need to create a poll today or at least tomorrow (before September 14th), as I'm leaving on that day for almost a month.
We need some more themes, I think. :mrgreen: So pls keep suggesting.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'll suggest the ones I suggested last time:

Covers/remixes 5: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.
Languageception: the language of the song must be different to the native language of the artist, and also cannot be English.

ferret

Bald and Hairy. Artists who have long hair or do not have it participate.

and...

Worst of the Worst. Send a bad song and take last place!
The song must have an officially released video clip. Home videos are not accepted!
xbeach

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is opened! Please vote for the next theme!

Bald and Hairy: artists who have long hair or do not have it participate
Best quarantine video: best music videos filmed from home during the pandemic
Covers/remixes 5: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.
Key Change: participants send songs with key change(s).
Languageception: the language of the song must be different to the native language of the artist, and also cannot be English.
Melodic Picture 3: the host picks a picture. All entries must be somehow related to this picture.
NSC Champions: participants send previous NSC winners (but not the winning songs themselves).
NSC Live: send live performances with live vocals only - unlike the covers/remixes spinoff, we would have to submit songs that had not participated in NSC.
NSC Name Game: send a solo artist with the same first name as one of the NSC or WLSC nation owners/presidents.
Points for everyone: instead of providing the traditional ESC votes to the host, each nation ranks all songs from first to last place and they get their corresponding rank in points. Lowest score wins (since 1st place in the ranking = 1 point)
Vocaloid: participants send songs that are sung by a Vocaloid.
Worst of the Worst: send a bad song and take last place! The song must have an officially released video clip. Home videos are not accepted!

Vote until September 18

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Heey guys, I'll have to close the poll and announce everything in an hour or so (I won't be available later, feeling a bit unwell, need to go to bed earlier :( ), so it's your last chance to vote for the next theme, if you haven't done this yet. So please vote! You still can do it!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is closed!

Our winning theme is Melodic Picture 3!
According to Melodic Picture 2 results:
the winner was @TAFKAJ I guess
3rd was @Morty
(those who took 2nd and 4th aren't in NSC/WL currently)
5th @Lenalite
So I guess I'll ask these people to host first of all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom