Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Can we PLEASE not have an NSC ESC again this year?? It's pointless

Why can't we have a NF contest instead which offers more variety?

MiraShadowMan

Can we PLEASE not have an NSC ESC again this year?? It's pointless

Why can't we have a NF contest instead which offers more variety?
I can also suggest Eurovison Artists Song Contest where you send any non-Eurovision-entry song from discography of a Eurovision participant.
(I hope people will dig deeper, I mean anything except popular artists like Serduchka, Mans, Lazarev etc...)

iowacorn

I can also suggest Eurovison Artists Song Contest where you send any non-Eurovision-entry song from discography of a Eurovision participant.
(I hope people will dig deeper, I mean anything except popular artists like Serduchka, Mans, Lazarev etc...)
ooooo or Eurovision 2022 Artists Song Contest :devilish:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hey everyone. Veronika is dealing with some major traumatic events in her personal life, so I will be taking over the spinoff duties for a while. I'm not sure how much she wants to share publicly, so I'll just say that she has to take care of her mother 24/7 and has no support network to help her, and it is taking a toll on her own mental and physical health as a result. She is trying to make time for NSC, but it is very difficult for her. I hope you understand why she has not been able to keep up with spinoff duties recently.

I will open a quick poll tonight about what form NSC ESC will take this year. Obviously we are getting very close to ESC 2022, so I'll try to make this process as fast as possible.

In the meantime, does anyone want to volunteer to be the host?

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
We have 4 suggestions for variations of this year's NSC ESC:

NSC ESC 22: Same as every year.

NSC ESC NF 22: Same except with 2022 NF songs.

NSC ESC Artists 22: You send any non-Eurovision-entry song from the discography of an ESC 2022 participant.

NSC ESC Artists: You send any non-Eurovision-entry song from the discography of any ESC participant.

I'll keep the deadline short, so we can get this thing started ASAP. Please vote by tomorrow, 3rd May 2022, 23:59 CEST. I presume many people will be around tomorrow to check out the NSC 204 results, so I hope this short deadline isn't a problem!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Since it's so close, I think I'll leave the poll open overnight. I need to wake up early tomorrow, so I'll be asleep by midnight CEST anyway.

By the way, if the standard version of NSC ESC 22 ends up winning, I'll add NSC ESC Artists 22 as an option in the next poll. It was already suggested that we could do more than one of these options, and I think the Artists version would work nicely post-ESC. (In fact, maybe I'll just add all of the non-standard options to the next poll.)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
NSC ESC 22 wins! Who wants to host?

Top Bottom