Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Veliky

Just saw that Songs from Birth Years isn't in the list of spinoffs. It took place between the ESC Karaoke spinoffs of 2017 and 2018-2019. I won it. :D

Veliky

Never mind my latest post. Birth Year spinoff is there! I guess my subconscious wanted to suggest it for the next spinoff then... :giggle:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is opened! Please vote for the next theme!

AATW: a real-world country chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.
Birth Year 3: send a song from your year of birth.
Genres 3: the host picks a genre. All entries must be of that genre (the previous two were folk and industrial).
Irony Time: Songs that are ironic.
Languages 4: all the participants may only enter songs which are not in English language
Make a Wish: everyone wishes for a song. Examples: "I want dubstep with bagpipes", "I want an Asian 70s song". Then others try to fulfill that wish.
NSC ESC NF in the style of NSC ESC (open to naming suggestions): participants can submit only one NF entry per country (we can discuss the range of years to be included).
Rap Wrap: Rap entries.
Sapphic Anthems: Songs about/relating to lesbian relationships.
Sports Spinoff: songs about various sports, theme songs of sports events, etc.
Sugar Arrangement: Songs about/relating to sugar dating.
tsetnoC gnoS noitaN: NSC in reverse, where first the host reveals the results, then we vote, then we send the songs.
Vocaloid Spinoff: participants send songs that are sung by a Vocaloid.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is closed! Our winning theme is tsetnoC gnoS noitaN !

Maybe @dogmeat would like to host? :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Lenalite

Leak Me!: Nations enter songs that haven't been released. E.g: Leaks from YouTube, or demos from Soundcloud.
Live Performances: Songs sang live.
Canceled Artists: Only enter artists that have been canceled.

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
AATW
Languages 4
NSC ESC NF in the style of NSC ESC
Sports
Vocaloid

+

Your Name Sounds Familiar: The host selects a past NSC edition and every participant sends a song that shares the same title with a song from that edition (multiple entries with the same title are not allowed).

All of the Above (courtesy of @EDC0708 & WV): The options of this poll (except this one, obviously) will be assigned to each participant.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh...:( Sorry to hear. Health comes first, so it's totally understandable. Get well soon @Lenalite :)

I came 2nd, but I have to refuse too, because I'm going through difficult times in my life at the moment. I'm just mentally and physically tired, so I won't be able to host anything properly right now no matter how much I want it (and I do want it, but...). I'm so sorry! Hopefully things will change for the better in the future.

So @Kimrt @FabiESC (3rd/4th) probably?

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Since the Congrats host selection process has no strict rules, I guess anyone can put themselves forward as candidates too and we don't have to wait for ages for top-ranked nations.
Of course we'll wait for a day or so, but no longer. :unsure:

Kimrt

Maybe we can ask for anyone interested to host then? I guess someone could host it with a better effort than I would tbh. As it's congratulations it should be more special xd

I even forgot i did well the last time ;;

Sean

Admin
Staff member
While it'd be an honour as always, I'm in the middle of a house move + silly season in Eurovision + I've already hosted Congrats so I'm happy to pass on to someone else who hasn't had that privilege xrose

Top Bottom