Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
We have a draw again!
And again an additional poll. :mrgreen:

Please vote until 02.10, 19:50 cest

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll closed!
Winning theme: Short Songs

Who would like to host?
@Kimrt maybe? :mrgreen:

Kimrt

I was thinking that short but as I'm hosting wlsc maybe someone else would go for it ;; I never imagined it to win ;;

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Tbh I'm quite shocked myself that nobody wants to host, as lately hosts seem to be found just right away most of the time. Idk what happened now. Maybe everyone suddenly fell out of love with short songs... Well, happens. :mrgreen:

But yeah, maybe Video Games will be ok. I guess if there's someone who would like to host it, then it's fine. This theme almost won after all.

Kimrt

I must admit I suggested it cause of the drama about recap voting or skipping through songs ;; I had no expectations of it to win but I guess no one wanted to host it xS I didn’t have time to host it back when it won so wanted to give the chance to someone else.

I’m fine by video games as well ^^ both options were good.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Ok, since it's been 20 days since the last poll, and nothing is happening, I can host the Short Songs spinoff to get the ball rolling again. (Plus, I have an entry in mind that I can't send to NSC). And since it's kinda my fault it was suggested, I'll take one for the team here. :p I'm gonna use the length rule from the 2013 Short But Sweet spinoff, so songs with a maximum length of 2:30 are allowed. Will open a thread tonight. :) Don't expect amazing graphics tho...

Top Bottom