Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Lenalite

Who Inspired You?: Artists channeling the style of another artist. We'd be entering songs that had "presumably" been inspired by the works of an artist other than the performer/singer themselves. An example: a song where Roxen is singing in the style of Billie Eilish.

Disclaimer: I know this is rather subjective/not clear-cut enough, but it should be okay for a spinoff as long as one is able to make a case for it imo)

Kimrt

Reality stars
Video games 2.0
Languages 4

Slutfiesta :love:

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is opened! Please vote for the next theme!

AATW: a real-world country chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.
Languages 4: all the participants may only enter songs which are not in English language
Reality stars: artist that became famous through competing in a reality show that's not a talent show. The music has to be released after they competed in the shows
Slutfiesta: slutty music
Sports Spinoff: songs about various sports, theme songs of sports events, etc.
Video games 2
Vocaloid Spinoff: participants send songs that are sung by a Vocaloid.
Who Inspired You?: Artists channeling the style of another artist. We'd be entering songs that had "presumably" been inspired by the works of an artist other than the performer/singer themselves. An example: a song where Roxen is singing in the style of Billie Eilish.

Vote until 02.09 19:30 cest

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, poll is closed!
2 themes (Slutfiesta and Video games 2) received the same amount of votes, so I guess we need to create the final poll - duel between them.

theditz83

Veteran
Okay, poll is closed!
2 themes (Slutfiesta and Video games 2) received the same amount of votes, so I guess we need to create the final poll - duel between them.

Veronika - just a random unrelated question, but after you have a poll that is closed in this thread, how do you change it for another poll? I have a poll on my Moisantia thread at the moment from months ago and it doesn't give me any options to delete it or change it for something else. It's so annoying :lol:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
@theditz83 oh I think I have an option to delete that poll in your thread, so I can delete it if you want to, at least I can try haha
I just delete the polls in the "edit" section above the poll

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh it's weird, I think you should have an option to delete polls in your thread, since you're the owner of it
Btw I deleted the poll!

So I guess now you can create a new one?

Top Bottom