Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll closed! Our winning theme is... Copycats!

Results:

Maybe @dogmeat would like to host?
Originally this idea belonged to @theditz83 iirc (without further corrections)

theditz83

Veteran
Yaay!
@theditz83 Will you host? Im going on vacation 10-24.07 so it would be problematic for me
Happy to host this one. Since the idea seems to have evolved with input from us both, I'm going to ping you a little private convo later today as would like to ensure that I incorporate all aspects of the hosting that you had considered (the idea about two sets of votes was a cool little extra idea that would be fun ;) )

Kimrt

Wow I forgot to vote in the poll but I was going to vote for the winner anyway ;;

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Veronika Hey, maybe it would be smartest to open a new poll tomorrow with choices from previous one + anything that gets suggested during the day? :) That way we won't lose stamina again with Spinoffs and new one will take place fairly soon

Kimrt

Reality stars - artist that became famous through competing in a reality show that's not a talent show. The music has to be released after they competed in the shows

theditz83

Veteran
Since I've felt truly spoiled hosting the Karaoke and Copycats Spinoffs, I'm leaving the next few in everyone else's capable hands. So pick something good plz ;)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is opened! Please vote for the next theme!

AATW: a real-world country chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.
Armenian Birthday Songs Spinoff: I know this sounds so random but there are so many contemporary pop songs with a focus on birthdays in the Armenian (pop) music scene - so why not give this genre a try and explore it more, if you guys are also up for it!
Copycats 2.0: everyone is randomly assigned another nation. They choose a song and vote as if they were that nation.
Languages 4: all the participants may only enter songs which are not in English language
Lost in Space + Time: Year + Country Randomizer
Reality stars: artist that became famous through competing in a reality show that's not a talent show. The music has to be released after they competed in the shows
Sports Spinoff: songs about various sports, theme songs of sports events, etc.
Video Games
Vocaloid Spinoff: participants send songs that are sung by a Vocaloid.

Vote until 04/08 20:10 cest

Top Bottom