Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Poll is closed!

Our winning theme is Effifestivalen!

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, I guess it will be the 3rd edition of Effifestivalen.
The 2nd one doesn't have a wikia page...
I just found its thread on the forum (it was hosted by Rumia), but all the image links are dead, unfortunately.
But, judging by posts, I saw that the winner was Illumia (isn't in NSC anymore), @CypriotGirl came 2nd and @doctormalisimo came 4th.
Don't know who came 3rd, maybe anyone remembers. :mrgreen:

It was in 2013 :eek:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, I'm still offering @CypriotGirl to host Effifestivalen.
In case of refusal and if nobody remembers 3rd place and the rest of results during some time, I guess I should ask for volunteers. :unsure:

@dogmeat maybe you have/remember the results since you were the host of Effifestivalen 2?
At least something, it's really needed anyway, to create a wikia page at least.

dogmeat

I probably have the results on my disk, but I'm on vacation right now and won't have access to them for at least a week.

Tinchey

Okay, I guess it will be the 3rd edition of Effifestivalen.
The 2nd one doesn't have a wikia page...
I just found its thread on the forum (it was hosted by Rumia), but all the image links are dead, unfortunately.
But, judging by posts, I saw that the winner was Illumia (isn't in NSC anymore), @CypriotGirl came 2nd and @doctormalisimo came 4th.
Don't know who came 3rd, maybe anyone remembers. :mrgreen:

It was in 2013 :eek:

I dreamed of your post Veronika and your words have summoned my spirit for I might consider hosting Effifestivalen - the grand slam of NSC spinoffs. ❤

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, @Tinchey and @CypriotGirl, if you don't reply by the end of the day (I mean tonight 23:59 cest), we'll move down the list to look for the next candidate.
I don't want to seem rude or too strict or something like that, but the wait for the host is already too long. We need to speed up a bit with all this. :mrgreen:

Lenalite

Press Release
Sero-Illumian publicist Ikul Poshua informed Hypjør press on behalf of the Illumian natonal broadcaster that despite their best efforts, Illumia cannot squeeze a potential Effifestivalen hosting into their extremely busy schedule.

They hope you find a worthy host!
xxx​

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I think in this case it will be ok for @CypriotGirl to host since it's according to the rules (2nd place after 1st declined) and no one accepted hosting before. :)

Top Bottom