Contact us

NSC Spinoff | Words Randomizer | SHOW ENDED, Results start from I dunno, page 9?

What number should ferret have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uto

Veteran

2wui.png

HELLO

WELCOME TO NSC SPINOFF

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE
I'LL GIVE YOU A WORD

cartoon-character-suzuka-500x500.jpg

deadlines:

deadline for signup = 15-1-21 23:59 CET
deadline for entry = 20-1-21 21:21 CET
show post = 21-1-21 23:00 CET or so (after LL)
LL = 21-1-21 20:30 CET
Second LL = at some point (random)
deadline for voting = 30-1-21 23:59 CET

results = 31-1-21 21:00 CET

links:

show post

text show
voting schema

old OP:

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
There's always something enormously pleasing with finishing right smack bang in the middle of the scoreboard, especially with an odd numbered contest.

giphy.gif

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::yap for your first ever win in the NSC subforum xcheer
Thank you once again Uto for inviting me to the making-of of the shitshow, I had a blast as always, you slay.

I knew it wasn't a right-side contender anyway, thank you for voting for Pyreica xheart

:12: ::bal
:8: ::szk
:7: ::rah
:4: Utopolis
:3: Rehi Kaita
:2: ::tan
:1: ::zch

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats Nati ::yap !!!! xyaay xrunhug You FINALLY did it !!!!!! xheart
Many thanks to everyone who liked Miss Gamble and secured her vote(s) !! xheart xheart Having 3rd biggest number of voters at 18th place only is a huge deal, I'm very grateful for that.

:7: 💟Solentoya, Svobodnia

:5: 💟Zechonia, Szimbaya Kingdom, Öösingimaed
:4: 💟Bigicia, Cydoni-Gibberia
:3: 💟Kimmystan, Emsfrynt
:2: 💟Effiland, Endórë, Roseland
:1: 💟Moisantia

Cheers dear @Uto for ingenious hosting and thrilling results show on ecstasy !! xbow xbow Can't wait for next event of yours !

Paper7

A big sorry to ::yap Endore ::hal ::ous Effiland ::slf ::sol for not voting as you all have gave 7 high points xrose and sorry to all others too, who have voted for it. :(

Was not able to vote, alltough i was given an extension. Things gone wrong last week...

But the bigger sorry to Uto, you've done a great job with hosting (Great scoreboards, loved it! :love: ) and didn't deserved me being lazy with voting. xrose

Uto

Veteran
A big sorry to ::yap Endore ::hal ::ous Effiland ::slf ::sol for not voting as you all have gave 7 high points xrose and sorry to all others too, who have voted for it. :(

Was not able to vote, alltough i was given an extension. Things gone wrong last week...

But the bigger sorry to Uto, you've done a great job with hosting (Great scoreboards, loved it! :love: ) and didn't deserved me being lazy with voting. xrose
Apologies accepted without any issue. Utopolis big fan of 7 and their whimsical attitude. Borg cube random encounter sucks. Happens to the best of us.

zechhh

Grats to Yapnesia for the deserved win and thanks to Uto for the great and fun hosting. :mrgreen:

I got way more points than I expected so I'm happy with my result. :D

Thanks to:

:12: ::nbs
:10: ::kad ::pyr
:6: ::yap
:5: ::kam
:1: :gr: ::slf ::ous ::rum

❤️

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto
Top Bottom