Contact us

NSC Spinoff #150 - Melodic Picture 3 - Confirmation thread - DDL 3 Oct 15:00

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Hello everyone, and welcome to Balearica Island for the 150th NSC Spinoff. xcheer

The rules here are pretty simple, you send a song that you feel is somehow related to this picture:

Futurama.jpg

You can send it to me in a new conversation. Deadline is extended to October 3rd 15:00 CEST.

Ok, let's go. :D

Last edited:

Morty

I'll be going away for the weekend, but there is space in my inbox, so keep the entries coming. :D

Forgot to mention that WL countries are also more than welcome to join. xcheer

Confirmed:
Hypjø
Utopolis
Pyreica
Tamausia & Deltannor
Tanoiro
Nurdia
Moisantia
Svobodnia
Adamsburg
Doire
Emsfrynt
New Bander State
Kamandé
Serenes
Zechonia
Rumia
Kimmystan
Arirang
Effiland
Yaponesia
Rahasia-Diati

Last edited:

Morty

Still less than 10 participants here. I figure many of you might be busy with the NSC 185 final tho, and by the looks of it, I won't be able to post the show until Saturday anyway, so the deadline will probably be extended by a day or two.

Please join us. xpray

dogmeat

I'm looking at the picture, at my playlist with hours of medieval folk, back at the picture, and I think I might have some trouble finding an entry...

Schlagerman1

I'm in! It was hard to find a song, but I did had a song in my list that worked sort of for the picture! :D

Morty

Deadline is officially extended to Saturday, October 3rd, 15:00 CEST, because there's no chance I'll be able to get everything ready tomorrow. Plus, it'd be nice to reach at least 15 entries. :)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh wow, thanks for extending! I really want to take part in this, but I'm still not home, so it's a bit difficult for me to look for a suitable song. But I'm coming back home tomorrow and I will be able to take a look at my music collection properly. Maybe eventually I'll come up with something. :)

Morty

If this is permitted, I'd fully endorse it! Shwyz-shwyz-shwyzzzz
Afaik, NSC entries aren't banned from spinoffs (I sent Canedonia 68 to AATW Finland), so I wouldn't reject it. xthink

Going thru messages now, looks like we're up to 17, which means I gotta make more banners. :D I had prepared 15, so it's back to work for me now. ;) And we're still open for new entries for about 17 more hours. :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Afaik, NSC entries aren't banned from spinoffs (I sent Canedonia 68 to AATW Finland), so I wouldn't reject it. xthink

Yeah, I can confirm that they are not banned. But I wouldn't recommend it in general, especially if it's a recent entry. ("At the Airport Terminal" would be perfect for this though :p)

Top Bottom