Contact us

NSC Robbery Spinoff III: Register your participation until Sunday 4/9

takeru

No, I can't really host ssnc.

But, basically:

takeru said:
Why don't we open a surrogate confirmation thread now (WISN 138 style) while we're still looking for the host so nations can register their intent to participate (by just posting), then start part 2 of confirmation (entries) once we have a host?

So that we can get the list of participants, and also report the robbery to the rightful host, ready to immediately do the nation draw and then confirm songs. xpolice

For people new to Robbery:
"Nation Song Contest - Robbery Spinoff 2 was the second edition of Robbery Spinoff, in which countries get a random NSC nation and have to send a song by an artist they have entered."
(from wikia, we do a draw of participating nations, then you choose by looking at the database or wikia for NSC and WLSC)

N/B:
1) We need a host!!!!!
2) Confirm your participation by just posting in this thread xcheer1

Participating nations:
Yaponesia
Thodistan
Emsfrõnt
Artyomka
Reym-L-Dneurb
New Bander State
Moisantia
Serenes
Ugaly
Pigeon Island
Rahasia-Diati
Wuffels
Balearica Island
Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici, Tanner & Josh, Tiffany & Krista and Denise & James Earl
Doire
!%PT#
Meilutya
Amhr (host)
QuienDQ

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: This is a stick-up! Your spinoff has been robbed by a ghosthost due to neglect ;_;

Thodistan is in if you'll have us!

Artist list:
Eini
Christina Goh
Grace Potter
Vesa Luma
Julieta Venegas
Ana Tijoux

Salmon

Re: This is a stick-up! Your spinoff has been robbed by a ghosthost due to neglect ;_;

Aw, I know I'm sitting out of the current NSC edition, but Robbery is my favourite spinoff (maybe after Anything Spinoff) and I simply can't miss this! :ar:t is in. You'll find a list of eligible artists in the second post of my thread.

takeru

Aw, I know I'm sitting out of the current NSC edition, but Robbery is my favourite spinoff (maybe after Anything Spinoff) and I simply can't miss this! :ar:t is in. You'll find a list of eligible artists in the second post of my thread.

At this rate the voting and stuff for this spinoff will be like NSC 140 anyway :lol:

anselm

Inna

ferret

NBS will take part in this! :cool:

theditz83

Veteran

Moisantia is in. The first post of my nation's thread here has the full list of previous entries - pretty sure everyone could something that takes their fancy! ;)

Karhu

Serenes is in xrose

A full history of Serenes in WLSC can be found here ^^

Fearnavigatr

Ugaly shall enter.

Want to steal Fearnavigatr of NSC 9 or even Ugaly of NSC 103? Let me know!

Simon87

Pigeon Island is in

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

Rahasia-Diati will participate! ;)

Brandt

Wuffels is in.

strajker

Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici, Tanner & Josh, Tiffany & Krista and Denise & James Earl are all in.

Top Bottom