Tinchey

PREGOMESH 141

Thanks Nati hunnej. xheart

d4YrGqX.png

Good luck all, this edi is a mess tbh. ^^

dogmeat

640.jpg

ODDS

Send your predictions by PM or Skype, please! The usual format: chance to qualify of every country in one of 7 tiers - very high, high, medhigh, med, medlow, low, very low.

Salmon

My odds have been sent to Orian, as has my PreGomesh to Luki! (idrk if he’s responsible for collecting them this time) xcheer

dogmeat

Got predictions from Salmon, Paper and Anselm, but I'm still collecting them until I've posted the odds.
[MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] I'll send my prego tomorrow.

Romeo

I don't see the point in me wasting your time with my predictions because I am ALWAYS wrong by a mile! haha

Maybe I will try and predict for the final and you can see how bad I actually am

Tinchey

PREGOMESH 142
Thanks my dearest Anselm and Nati for taking part once again. xheart Here are the very shocking results:

5z1ydBh.png

Good luck everyone! ^^

Lonter

Artyomka? :O

I mean it kind of makes sense actually but after it failed to qualify in ISC it would still surprise me

Paper7

Artyomka? :O

I mean it kind of makes sense actually but after it failed to qualify in ISC it would still surprise me

I made a last place with Chumachechaya Vesna (one of my winners in NSC) in a song contest on another forum.

But i dont expect Artyomka to win with this track, thats just a pot-hype i guess.

Lonter

Rainmaker...
EDIT: OMG that was only 2nd in ISC, but it always felt like a win. xheart

Yes, and Baba Yetu won ISC and failed in the semi here and I'm sure there's a good other couple of examples (Margaret Berger's Samantha for runner up is another one, and my runner up Amnesia came second last there, etc).

Not saying it doesn't happen, just that when it happens it's often surprising

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yes, and Baba Yetu won ISC and failed in the semi here

To be fair, that was at least partly because it had already won an NSC spinoff (language spinoff I think?), which made it a boog choice to send to the main contest

SpZ

To be fair, that was at least partly because it had already won an NSC spinoff (language spinoff I think?), which made it a boog choice to send to the main contest

Well, kinda. But most of the nations were not nations when the spinoff took place and the song is epic enough to send it twice.
What rather surprises me is that is his only song that has failed to qualify. (Sogno di volare being the one prequalifying is weird to me as well)

Top Bottom