Contact us

NSC Industrial Music Spinoff in WSN ~ DL: 22.11.2015. 23:59 CET Join us ;;

strajker

confos_zps43667917.png

qh1Csmr.png

It doesn't matter if you prefer industry or if you are one of those folks who prefer handmade items, this contest is about music, therefore you are welcome to join. Unless your vision has been previously blocked by the smoke from the image that was previously posted in the Spinoffs thread, you probably already knew that this specified genre spinoff will be about Industrial music.

Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici has decided that NSC needs an Industrial (Music) Revolution, therefore participants in this contest might find out something they might have not known about both Industrial Music and generally Industrialiasm throughout the duration of this contest.

Don't forget that otters are still a huge deal in our country, so whomever joins will also get a free ticket to the Kalrathian Otter Shrine. If you don't join, we'll just assume that your nation forces otters to do hard work that machines could do.

Anyways, enough of the random nonsense which is meant to take away some time from your life, and let's hear the more important details.

~~~

Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici hosting means that you should send your entry to me in a private message*. You can just click that bolded part of the sentence, to open a new window to send me your private message.

* - In case my inbox is full you can either post your entry as a Visitor Message to my profile, or send it by e-mail to: [email protected] However, if you select to send your confirmation message by an e-mail, please make sure to post about that in this thread.

~~~

LIST OF SUB-GENRES THAT FIT INTO THIS CONTEST'S THEME:
Aggrotech, Cybergrind, Dark ambient, Dark electro, Drone metal, EBM, Electro-industrial, Electronic body music, Futurepop, IDM, Industrial dance, Industrial metal, Industrial Rock, Japanoise, Neue Deutsche Härte, Neue Slowenische Kunst, Martial industrial, Power electronics, Death industrial, Power noise, Steampunk, Witch house.
If you think that an acceptable sub-genre is missing, you might complain about that.

Other than a song that fits into the Industrial Music genre, your confirmation message needs to have the following information to be considered valid.

COUNTRY NAME
ARTIST NAME
SONG NAME
VIDEO LINK

Additional information such as more specific genre would be appreciated, but it's not a necessity.

** - If your entry does not have a video link, an audio link is acceptable as well.

~~~

Please note that the confirmation deadline is the following:
22nd of November, 2015 at 23:59 CET.
Therefore you have approximately 8 days to pick your entry from the time this thread is set up.

~~~

A short recapitulation of NSC Spinoff rules:
You must not enter a song that was previously enterred into a main NSC edition or a Spinoff.
Waiting List countries are eligible to participate.
The maximum number of participants is 32 (thirty-two).

Provisional times for the upcoming events:
The Show should be up by the end of the confirmation time's day.
The voting should last at least 7 days and 12 hours.
Therefore a possible final deadline is on
the 30th of November, 2015.

~~~

"I find it hard to believe that the machine would go into the creative artist’s hand even were that magic hand in true place. It has been too far exploited by industrialism and science at expense to art and true religion."
-Frank Lloyd Wright​

strajker

Re: NSC Industrial Music Spinoff in WSN ~ DL: 22.11.2015. 17:59 CET

This post has been reserved for future purposes.

Veliky

Kamandé would like the join. Our nation will send their song during the week. :)

anselm

Great choice of genre xheart

I guess Steampunk should be an allowed sub-genre too?

Karhu

The timing of this spinoff could not be better as I recently discovered a bunch of great songs in this genre. :D So Serenes is in!

strajker

I'll post a list of participants later tonight, however the current amount of countries taking part is seriously low. #JoinUs #discover #industrialism

strajker

So far 9 nations are taking part.

10 Regions of Mobius
Serenes
Rumia
Balearica Island
Kamande
Doire
Eterland (if that was a confirmation PM, if you feel like changing or something that's fine.)
New Bander State
Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici

The deadline has been extended by 6 hours to prevent possible confusion, an encourage people to apply.

strajker

The deadline has passed, we have 15 entries, the show will be up tomorrow evening, if anyone still really wants, feel free to join.

Top Bottom